*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1299551-Just-this
Rated: · Poetry · Other · #1299551
just something that i thought i might share
Stand back and watch her explode. She can be harsh so don’t get caught up in the moment.
The view of you was to stay on the sidewalk. That was never the case with her. No one can see both sides of this. The caution sign hanging around her neck. The other side says take her away. To a world that can wrap an arm around her to comfort her instead of torture.

Self proclaimed beautiful breakdowns lets get together and stand strong, but hold on we are just waiting for disaster now. Can we not just dream ourselves awake? I hate forgetting things so make this moment last forever.

There is no love song I will forget. There is no bruise on my heart I can erase.
The only things that will last to the end are the words I write down out of regret. So bind me to your heart by the words you say and push me away by the love you betray. No one will remember this so why waste your eyesight by reading me.

No one has a point that they can remember. They forget it somewhere along the line, the line that they walk to try and find themselves. Some how they find it again without any help from the world. But you could never break their hearts because they never had one(?).
© Copyright 2007 Promise is A Whsiper (hiddenwhispers at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1299551-Just-this