*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1300697-True-Diary-Stories-of-A-Sex-Addict-1
Rated: XGC · Other · Adult · #1300697
Meeting with a street performer
Dirt from my hands smears all over the page while it still lies blank.
I'm in Jackie's, my best friend's, bathtub. Fortunately, she wasn't home when I got here and I let myself in with the spare key. I like her tub. It's nice because she has a ledge on her tub. Even though the antique standing tub in my apartment was a selling point, and I love it dearly, I do apperciate the functionality of the more modern art deco type tub.
With one hand I'm writing, and with the other I'm rubbing my clit and ass to try to rid of any remaining particles of dirt.
I turn the page to continue the story, and more dirt rubs off my bracelet. I take it off pull out my hair tie. The book keeps trying to slip away from me onto the ground. It's a new diary, and it's still very back heavy. I'll finish my bath and quickly begin unvealing my confessions while they're still fresh and poetic in my mind.


I called Jackie and said I had to work late. I rode the Mall Ride to Welton, then sat on a bench beside and across from several not so well to do black men and pulled out Ham On Rye by Bukowski and started reading, lighting a cigarette. Calvin, a street magician, came up and sat next to me. He offered to burn me down so we went to the park across the street from the capitol and bought some pot from a street kid who said people call him "Crazy".
Then we walked back the 16th Street Mall and took the Mall Ride again, this time to the end of the line. He took me to Stoner's Hill. On the top is a hollowed out arena. He took me to the center of it and told me to speak. He turned me around and help me from behind. The wind blew fusiously and it felt great.
I said, "la la la"
And it echoed. We turned in a circle, "la la la"
All the way around it echoed. We walked down the hill. He tried to playfully push me down, but I pushed him down instead. He pulled me on the ground with him, kissed me, and rolled me over and under him with the gravity of the hill.
We walked down to a semi-river in the city. We sat in some trees. We began kissing.
He started whispering dirty things to me. I told him I was on my period, then admitted, after he began to finger me, that I was lying. We made love there, in the trees, by the river. The rain started to come down, but only slightly, cooling us off in the heat.
We put on our clothes and walked to the side of the river and smoked the promised blunt. We told stories. The sun began to set behind some trees and it reflected beautifully from the water. I took a picture of the river on my cellphone.
We went back into the trees and fucked again, then again. It was so sensual. He kissed me in all the right places. At the top of my clevage on my rib cage, beside my box on the inner thigh, on my over sized rib car.
We got dressed and walked back towards the mall. We stopped on a rock formation and sat the edge of the water. I washed my hands and the whites of my shoes in the river. We talked then went back and got on the Mall Ride. He got off on Market, watching me the entire time, foot lifted and all. The doors closed and I called James, my boyfriend.
And now, after writing this, after going to Jackie's and taking my bath, cleaning off the dirt, James is on his way to pick me up. Calvin is doing magic in the streets still, and tonight he'll be heading to his girlfriend's to stay the night as I sleep in James's bed.

© Copyright 2007 ArielBlair (arielblair at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1300697-True-Diary-Stories-of-A-Sex-Addict-1