*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1300713-All-the-good-doctors-are-dead
by KASH
Rated: 18+ · Other · Drama · #1300713
Not for the weak hearted

She puts down her bag and goes in to the bathroom, closing the door. We hear the bath tap being turned on. There are two loud knocks at the outer door. He draws his gun. The door is tried from the outside. It is locked. There are two more loud knocks. He takes the gun and puts it in his mouth. He takes it out again. He puts the gun back in his mouth. He pulls the trigger. The gun clicks, empty. He shoots again and again and again. He takes the gun out his mouth. He throws the gun away in despair. She rocks the baby and looks down at it. She bursts out laughing, unnaturally, hysterically, uncontrollably. She laughs and laughs and laughs and laughs and laughs. She stands a few moments watching him. He doesn’t look at her. There is a bottle of gin on a tray. He is sprawled on a sofa surrounded by empty crisp and sweet packets, and a scattering of used socks
and underwear. She takes the warning and lights up a cigarette.
There is a large double bed. A mini bar. A telephone. A large bouquet of flowers. Two doors- one is the entrance to the corridor. The other leads off into the bathroom. Silence, apart from the T.V. She comes into the room. She stands for a few moments watching him. He doesn’t look at her. He eats from a large bag of assorted sweets on his lap. He turns. They look at each other in silence. He looks away. He picks up a sock and examines it. He smells it. A long silence. He looks at her then turns back to the T.V. He puts the gun back in his mouth. He pulls the trigger. The gun clicks, empty. He shoots again. And again and again and again and again. He takes the gun out his mouth. He throws the gun away in despair. It lands at her feet. There are two more loud knocks. She opens the door. The breakfasts are outside on a tray. She brings them in. He takes a sausage off the plate and stuffs it in his mouth, and keeps a rash of bacon in his hand. He sighs with relief and burps. He sits sprawled on a sofa quickly devouring both breakfasts. She picks up the gun and goes into the bathroom, closing the door. We hear the other bath tap being turned on. He finishes the remainder of the gin. He presses a button on the phone to connect him to room service. He talks in the to the mouth piece. He puts the phone down. With his other hand he undoes his trousers and starts masturbating. She rocks the baby and looks down at it. Silence. A long silence is broken, only by the rustling of sweet packets. She comes in to the room. He looks at her and turns back to the T.V. As he orgasms he makes a sound. She picks up an empty crisp packet and puts it in the bin. She feeds with the remaining food. He doesn’t look at her. He keeps strangling himself with his bare hands. And then trying to clean it up with newspaper. She takes the revolver and searchers for something, baby in arms. She sits down with the baby some a distance from him. He relaxes when she sits. She rocks the baby and looks down at two pieces of wood on the floor. She bursts out laughing hysterically, uncontrollably. She laughs and laughs and laughs and laughs. He begins another hamburger. She starts to burry the baby under the floor. He puts his penis in to a sock and masturbates profusely. He takes the sock off and throws it on the floor. He begins another hamburger. She searchers for something. She takes the revolver and fiddles with it. She looks in the suitcase. The revolver springs open and she looks at the bullets. He turns and looks at her. She points the gun at his head. She pushes the revolver in his face. The are two knocks at the outer door. Silence. Then two more knocks. Then he knocks twice. Silence. He nods towards the door. He straightens up and looks down and the empty plates of food. She looks at him. The two, both surprised, staring at each other. Silence except for the sound of the T.V. He looks down and holds open his hand. He sees he is still holding a rasher of bacon. She moves closer pointing the revolver in his face. He looks at her and laughs. He gobbles down the rasher of bacon, rind and all. He closes his eyes and rubs his hands over his face, sniffing with pleasure. He sighs with relief and burps.
She shoots him five times in the head.
‘Pig’
She goes in to the bathroom and we hear her running water. She comes back with only a towel round her waist and a revolver in her hand. The are two knocks at the outer door. She dives on the bed. A long silence is broken. She puts the revolver in her mouth. There are two loud knocks from the outer door. She pulls the trigger.
There are two loud knocks. Then he knocks three times. She shoots again and again and again and again. The gun clicks, empty.

© Copyright 2007 KASH (kash at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1300713-All-the-good-doctors-are-dead