*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1300775-quotes-and-such
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: ASR · Other · Other · #1300775
quotes and philosipies that I created.
To weep inwardly is ignorant.  Moreover, to hush your saddened heart is foolish.  As an athlete gets injured more because of obliviousness to prior injuries, your heart will break from not attending to its mournful cries.  So, sob on a shoulder, talk to a friend because it is ignorant to weep inwardly.
~Mochagoddess


Like a stream flows over a rock, let words brush only your surface and then part ways.  If a rock let water in it would be forever changed and its life would be altered.  Do not become half words, relying only on others’ hateful words to guide your path.  Be you; be like a rock that only allows the stream to rush overhead.
~Mochagoddess


  Time is forever her, yet we don’t have much of it.  Minutes, second, hours, days pass us by.  Routine after routine, we do nothing differently.  Leave your comfort zone and go to witness to a lost and dying world, for we have little time.
~Mochagoddess


“Sometimes I believe that nothing in this world could hurt me and that I will be the cause of my own dramatic death.”
~Mochagoddess


“If you can’t feel the music you are playing in your soul when you play it, the music isn’t for you.  If you can feel it in your soul, play the music until you get sick of it.”
~Mochagoddess


“God is truly all I need.  I spent one day ignoring him and it felt like an eternity.”
~Mochagoddess


“When the sun stops shining and the grass ceases to grow you can truly say ‘life sucks’”
~Mochagoddess


© Copyright 2007 mochagoddess (mochagoddess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1300775-quotes-and-such