*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1300845-Chains-unbound
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Other · #1300845
Astory of Rose of sin
Rose looked he had not been their for a hour yet he knew somthing was amiss, he was told to strip him self and walk in the court of the homes mistress. To be apraised but he was allso warned that, it would come second after he got to see what happed to the slave that he had replaced. He walks in to the Main hall his eyes low at first he seen the homes mistress, bending over a bed nude a small form in hand. A number of slave spreding her ass cheeks wide her hand move closer, the from in her hand screamed out but was silent after its head plunged in to the rectum of this giantess. wich was egged on by her home's free, she then looked over his way and picked him up in the same damming hand, her slaves let lose her cheeks and they slam shurt daming the person inside her ass. she looks him over as a slab of meat, and gingerly slides him between her cheeks that the slaves just let go. right near the same hole that had swolled the man befor with a fart of Domnicy she claims him as her and hers alone.It was Three days from the time of The marking of him as the gaintess slave for strange reason he could not get her Gassy smell off of himself, but yet he thought it a easy way to mark a slave for all she would have to do is smell him out. He laugheed at the idea and wondered to him self, at what the reason behind it was. he had taken redencs up with the other slaves he hurd themm talk as they welcomed him he wondered why none was scared of him for after all he was a vampire and they wasn'the learnwed much over the next few days yet he compailed not when they was called to serve the mistress they served her well, taking her juice and other things to her. they came to dinner and feed her that eve,with trys of Mutton and Deer that night a groupe was called in her chambers to Please her rose was in the groupshe came easly almost swolling a slave that was working her tounge for her the hours passed more time she came at the end she smilled and told her slaves to wait a minuet she picked out a cupple to stay in her chambers for a night with one thing on her mind to have them fill each orfice of her body with their bodys she chose rose and two others that eve spredding her cheeks with ease showing him the Brown hole that would be his prison for the night she poked him in with a hard poke from her pointer finger farting as he slides in. she moans and slide one in to her Lower lips letting him rest ther wile picking the other upa and plaing him in her mouth well she had no idea she was to have a bed visator this one particular eve, she had forgoten all a bout her body's gest letting this particualr giant foces one slave to die in her uterus and the other to be force down her throat not letting him touch her arse swich kept Rose safe till she got tired of him.

The months pass as he set their taking every thing given to him the punishments to Rewards, those months turned to years to decades. Fifty years passed with out little change on the fiftieth Years to date he found him self questing, his Teaching every thing he lured , wile alone in the dark he found his Abilities he long though forgotten from the floor of the Slaves Chambers. He conjured his First black roses in years he felt as if over joyed something in side broke free something that should have never should have excepted, he found Free will within his movements returned he decide to go explore the Giantess home like the shadow he was walking to every possible Room open to him first getting the idea that one day he would learn and Take this places Treasures, for his own but first to take control of his urges to serve he walked to the Armory slipping in like a shadow past the Sleeping guard he explored he knew that any thing that the Mistress liked they would be here he came upon a set of Scimitars that brought back the flash of ones his father used although these were of diamond. He smiled putting the Weapon harness on reaching down drawing the blades, with a smile and knew that those was the ones that he would use to carve his name he thought of so long ago, he Knew that it would be hell but he would do it. he came out of the Armory, Forgetting the Weapons at his waist. a guard spotted him and asked him what he was doing he growled showing the Rose of sin fully. he spoke like that of a Cold night winter his eyes showed the same respect that was shone to him, a few seconds later the guard found him self remebering nothing no more as his eyes Closed for the long slumber ahead to see not the sun again. again he hid the weapons close to the Caverns entrance, knowing that he would have to pick them up be for he left this place a free man. A month Past . his Technique to hold the giantess at Oozing with her Honey gone, she set him to take the plunge the day came he growled low, but none hurd him that his mind was truly free once more, she started the ceremony with the traditional Fart of god by having him tied to her G -string all day passing not the chance to fart on him to Shame him before what was to happen he growled as the last one seem to last a hour, given her Colon a Cleansing to make sure he would be in her arse alone. as it came she pushed him close with a slick hand that slipped out he summoned a rose dabbing it with a poison for mind control he lunched it in to her Bows quickly climb her body to her shoulder he whispered " these people who are around you wish to steal you home from you" she Fallowed like a willing slave to him looking to her home with a grim nod invoking the powers which she had she shrank them in a blink of her over size eye, she pieced each one op being a bout a full 40 people including the True meal for her back door she Pushed her home in one by one. as the last one was pushed he garbed her hair as she shook her home with a Fart that echoed from wall to wall, he smiled knowing that only half his plan was through he when and bade her to swallow the rest Which was truly Smoke powder Drums she swollen around 25 the last with a Long fuse he smiled one last time to her and whispered awaken in her ear she snapped from the control and looked he smiled one last time. " what the hell?" was her Question. his only remark was " you shall had one last meal now it is time for you and your all full home to go up in Flames" he walked away as she felt the fuse once long burn down her Throat to the awaiting Kegs of smoke powered he stepped foot in to the dead of night after gathering his Chosen weapons a few feet from the cave. With a Expion that made half the Mountin fall in he knew that her and her home gone and he would no longer be Bound by the chains of no one...........................


© Copyright 2007 Shadow_Waker (prey_to_pred at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1300845-Chains-unbound