*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1301397-Uncle-Chet
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Erotica · #1301397
A houswife out for the day encounters her aunts unliked husband in an empty empty house.
  My wife and I have been happily married for seven years. She is beautiful, sexy, fun, and very loving. Did I mention sexy. Light brown hair, brown eyes, great body. A little thick in all the right places.
  I work away a lot, so for two weeks out of every month she basically raises our kids alone. She is a strong woman, but, that is a lot to take. Plus she works too. Just your average everyday super-girl.
  One day a week she goes shopping after work, before picking up the kids. That is a special 'alone time' for her that she really needs to get her through.
  Lets step back a moment and give you some family details. Her parents a a little odd. Hell, her whole family is. Her mother has a sister muuh younger than her. Actually she is only a few years older than Jamie, my wife. My wife's aunt, Sherry is her name is very sexy, but she is always pregnant. Her husband, Chet, believes in a big family, or at least in the act of making one. But the thing about Chet is, he's an asshole. Enough said. He does not get along with the family, and my wife least of all. She hates him, even though she says she was responsible for hooking them up.
  Jamie works at an animal hospital. She only works at the front desk, but every once and a while she gets a little hands on and smells of various animals after work. That was the case on her weekly shopping day this time.
  But being a great fore-thinker, she was well prepared with a whole other outfit in a bag in the car. So all she had to do was drop by her grandmother's house just down the road from work and shower. So she did just that. Except that her grandmother wasn't home that day. No problem though. Her kind, trusting grandmother dosen't lock her doors. So my wife, reeking of many dogs and cats, and desperate for a shower, promptly went in anyway.
  As she showered away unthinking in the back bathroom. good ol' Uncle Chet arrived to pick up some things from his mother in law for his eight month pregnant wife. He thought nothing of my wife's car in the drive. That was not unusual. Neither was the fact that no one answered the door. He was use to just going in. They were old and a little hard of hearing.
  He called for my wife's grandmother a few times, which the shower prevented Jamie from hearing. He then heard the shower and it was at this point that he realized that his mother in law had a doctors oppointment today and was no due back untill much later. Somewhere in his mind, something clicked together. Something that made him walk silently down the hall and stand in the doorway of the master bedroom, which contained the master bathroom where my wife was currently stepping naked from a hot shower.
  Chet immediatly noticed that my wife's clothes, complete with black lace panties, were laying on the bed. She would have to come out to dress.
  A moment later, Jamie opened the door and stepped into the room, her sexy dody wrapped only in a towel. She did not notice Chet, and he certainly did not make himself known. He hoped to steal a nice peek at her nued body and possibly even watch her dress. The possible family consequences did not come to mind.
  My wife, still in a partial trance because of the hot, relaxing shower obliged him perfectly. She turned slightly toward him and dropped the towel.
  Here his plans went awry. At the drop of the towel and the sight of her naked body, he let out a small indrawn breath. Jamie saw him, screamed and grabbed the towel, clutching it to her naked form. Chet just stared.
  "What are you doing?" Jamie demanded. She did not retreat to the bathroom. She stood her ground in all of her naked glory.
  Chet, deprived of his peepshow, quickly hatched another plan. A plan that would either be way better, or a total and complete disaster. He played it cool.
  "Just enjoying the show."
  "I bet you were." Jamie replied. "Why are you here. They are not home."
  "I could say the same to you." Chet replied.
  "I need a shower. I knew they wouldn't mind."
  "I don't mind either." Chet replied, taking a step forward.
  Jamie took a step back, clutching the towel tighter. "Get out."
  "You don't live here." he replied, taking another step. "Can't tell me what to do."
  "Are you crazy?" Jamied asked, again retreating a step. "You are married to my aunt. Do you think I won't tell what you are doing?"
  "Not if you like it enough." he told her, continuing toward her. "You do like it don't you? Me looking at you?
  "I don't." Jamied replied. "I want you to leave. If you do, I won't tell anyone."
  "Well then i'll be off the hook, but it won't be nearly as much fun as staying."
  Jamie backed up more, but Chet was closing the distance.
  "You like me looking at you." he repeated. "You like it that I think you are so sexy. You are sooo sexy Jamie. I  can be sexy too. I can show you how sexy you are."
  "Stop it." Jamied demanded. "Just leave."
  She tried to take another step back, but she was up against the dresser. Chet was only a couple of steps away.
  "I haven't been with Sherry in a few months." he said. "I want it so bad, but I have always wanted this. you have too. I can see it in you. You are not scared of me. You are scared of getting caught. I bet you are wet right now. Is your pussy wet? Tell me it is wet for me."
  "No." she said, unable to move away any farther.
  "You want me as bad as I want you." he said. "I know it. I see it in your sexy body."
  He was almost touching her now. Her arms holding the towel actuall touched his chest.
  "Come on baby." he said. "give in to it. You want it. You need it. I want to make you feel sexy. Let me show you hao hard you make me. Let me make love to you. Just drop the towel. That is all you have to do."
  He stepped even closer and a small sigh escaped my wife's throat. It was almost a gasp and Chet sensed an impossible victory here. On are lightly brushed her naked thigh, eliciting another gasp. They locked eyes, bodies onlt inches apart.
  "Drop the towel baby. Drop it and let me taste your pussy. Let me make it mine."
  She fought a second longer, but her arms seem to drop on their own accord. She stood in front of him, naked, heart pounding. She could almost feel the bulge in his pants. He looked her up and down, taking in all of her naked body. He smiled at her and she just stared at him, completly vulnerable to him.
  "You are so sexy." he told her. "I will make the sweetest love to you anyone ever has."
  He took her hand, touching nothing else yet. He led her to the bed.  Again he looked at her whole body in fron of him.
  "Are you sure about this?" he asked. "Only if you are sure."
  She only nodded, unable to speak. He smiled. "Show me how sure."
  He gently pushed her back on the bed and knelt in front of her. Spreading her legs, he lightly kissed her inner thighs, all the way up to where her legs joined the hips. She gasped and cried , bucking as he gently ran his mere fingertips up her legs. This went on for a while before his finally let his toung into her waiting pussy. She really loved this, and she shoed it.
  "Yesss. Yesss. Oh god yess. right there. Right there. Lick me. Eat me. Oh chet I love it. Please don't stop."
  He didn't stop for a long time, untill she had completly lost all control. He finally allowed her to undress him and return the favor. She took his hard dick into his mouth and moved her sexy red lips up and down all over it. She seemed to like this as much as he did, because she moaned and moved her hips like she was being fucked. He did begin to play with her clit as she wemt down on him. This proved more than she could take, because she rolled onto her back and pulled Chet with her.
  "Put that hard dick inside me, please. I want it so bad. Please give it to me."
  "Is your pussy mine?"
  "Yes." my wife replied. "Take it."
  "Do you like the way I lick you?"
  "Oh godd yesss."
  "Do you like my dick in your mouth?"
  "Hell yesss. Fuck me, please Chet fuck me."
  "Alright baby."
  He slowly lowred his hips, pressing his big hard dick into her. My wife gasped as she felt another man's dick inside her for the first time. Chet gasped as he felt how hot and wet he had made her. He moced inside her as they kissed passionatly. They rocked together untill there bodies were in perfect unison. The motion got faster and harder as they got into it. They were quickly approaching climax together ansd she broke off the kiss when she could no longer contain her screams. He was fucking her hard and deep and she wes begging him for more.
  "Yess, yess, don't stop. Oh god, please don't stop."
  "I am going to cum."
  "please cum inside me." She begged. "Oh baby please, please. I am cumming. I feel you cumming. Oh god yes, yes, yesssssssss."
  With a final surge of motion and a ear piercing scream, she let go and gave herself to him, and he came inside her at the same time. THey slumped onto each other, kissing deeply before he roled off and they tried to catch their breath. Finally he rolled onto his side and began rubbing her sweaty body as they stared into each others eyes.
  "I can't stand you. you know." she told him.
  "I know."
  They kissed a while, stroking each others body.
  "Do you always shop alone on thursdays?"
  "I will from now on."
  "I can't wait."
  "You don't have to." Jamie replied. "We still have an hour before they get home."
  With that she roleed on top of him and it was time for round two. 
© Copyright 2007 roughneck (roughneck at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1301397-Uncle-Chet