*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1301703-I-joined-today
Rated: 18+ · Article · Activity · #1301703
Im thinking of what to actually type on here. I guess that would be it
Woah! That was one long filling up form. I was kind of intimidated by all those requirements without posting, made me think twice if I can keep up with the people here. Im really confused, I dont have any idea how to navigate this page, but ofcourse i can always check the faqs or anything similar to that. I just suddenky ahve this sudden urge to write. It doesnt really bother me what topics I make, I just want to write and blab about things thats happening with me.

I was 13 when I started writing stories, I was inspired by the love stories my mom used to borrow from her friends. I read some of those and one day I decided to try writing too. I made like 10 stories, some of which are lost and some are borrowed by my friends. And then I stopped at the same year and started again when i was 15, I focused on writing poems. And I started to make a story, a novel that time, but i was never able to finish it. Up to now, I make poems every now and then but no one really reads it. I started a story few months ago and now its stagnant, I cant seem to finish anything that I started to do. Thats my main problem. But anyway, I feel like starting over again thats why I searched for some sites like this. To enhance whatever it is in me that can be enhanced.
© Copyright 2007 MariaFeda (mariafeda at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1301703-I-joined-today