*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1301805-To-Live
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Prose · Inspirational · #1301805
have you ever lived. wrote this a long time ago.
Have you ever wondered what you will feel like in twenty years? Hoped and prayed that you will be happy? Thought to yourself, in spite of the world around me, I am at peace with myself.
Have you ever wondered if others think the same things as you do? If others feel like you? If others could see through your eyes?
Have you ever wanted to sit in a meadow, dusted with wildflowers, on a clear, sunny day? With the bright sun warming your back? And talk with Jesus?
Have you ever felt the passion running through your veins, like a drug? Completely loved someone? Laid in your lover's arms? And not said a word? Knowing exactly what they thought?
Have you ever been lost in someone's eyes? Inside your thoughts? Inside your dreams? In Your fantasies? And wished you'd never wake up.
Have you ever cried so hard you couldn't believe there was an end? Lost a love? Fought a battle for your beliefs? Someone else's? Knowing it would be better in the end?
Have you ever been so happy it hurt? Smiled when you were about to die? Wanted to cry? Been broken into a thousand pieces?
Have you ever felt beautiful? Like you were in a fairytale? Like you could conquer anything?
Have you ever lived?
© Copyright 2007 jennifer white (jennwhite at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1301805-To-Live