*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1301851-Introduction
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Other · Action/Adventure · #1301851
weird things is happen in the forest and to Ashlei. Now it's time to follow her destiny.
 INTRODUCTION 

When Ashlei was small, her dad used to hit her. One time even she was sexual abused. That night still haunts her. But when it was over, she ran to the forest and started crying. She only had a blanket around her, that her grandmother made her before she died.

That night is when she met Jacob, Jacob is the name she gave the pack leader. For some reason the wolf seemed like it was telling her to call him Jacob. Jacob was a gray wolf with golden eyes. When she looked into those golden eyes that night, the air turned cold, the forest became silent. The only sound was the sound of the tree moving in the breeze. That night she found her new home, away from her father. She felt something new inside her she didn’t know what it was. But she felt another present inside her.

Her grandmother told her grand stories of the wolves that live in the forest. One of her stories she loved so much she had it memorized. It started when a young lady, named Miya, ran through the forest trying to hide from this evil person. Miya knew she was different for the other children in her town. But she didn’t know how she was. She did everything the other children did. She went to school, got good grades, she behaved, she had friends, but she still felt like she was different.

But when she was in the forest, she heard a voice call her name. She answered back. When she did the voice told her to go to the river. And meet to wolves that were there waiting for her. The two wolves’ names were Danniel and Phillip. Danniel was turned into a wolf when he was eleven. When he met Miya he had been a wolf for 4 years.

For over a month Miya stayed at the pack grounds learning new techniques, and learning the purpose of her life. Jacob taught her everything he knew. Danniel was there to watch over her, to protective her. Two weeks after Miya arrived there, Danniel started to fall in love with her. But he didn’t speak a word of it to anyone. Because he knew they could never be together. It was a forbidden love.

The legend says that Miya fell in love with Danniel. When the evil was gone from the forest, Miya had the chose to go back to her semi-normal life or be turned into a wolf and stay with the pack. She was turned into wolf and her and Danniel’s forbidden love wasn’t forbidden love anymore.

The legend also says every hundred years the evil will raise and try to take over the forest and Wellington. (Wellington is the town where Miya was from.)
© Copyright 2007 radom person (radomemoperson at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1301851-Introduction