*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1302354-From-The-Darkness
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Sci-fi · #1302354
Start Of Everything
Chapter One:
From The Darkness
Part One


Space, empty, cold and silent. In this space stood nothing but blackness and no air. But suddenly, there came a burst of light, and from this light it had created 12 planets known as the solar system. Each planet held its own inhabitants. Some planets held different species than others. But the planet our story takes place on, can hold all the different species, This planet was Earth. But before this goes too far, I want to take a step back, and look at what god had created for each sector of the solar system. He created Man to harvest Earth, create and distribute goods and to reproduce, Mage to protect each of the planets from certain destruction, and he created Heavens Angels, to be there for all mankind and Mage. But the one species god has always doomed on and wished that he had never created was the Echo. Echo were the evilness inside of everybody, and comes out in your dreams. Nightmare's are caused by these Echo's, and they can take over your body. But Mage was supposed to be there if anyone of Earth were taken over by Echo's but they didnt intervene during World War II. Echo's were found in everyone at that time, even in Alfred Hitler. But lets go back to where I was, Heavens Fence, We are only known of what heavens fence is occupied from, but not by who..

End Of Part One
© Copyright 2007 The Suffering (thesuffering26 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1302354-From-The-Darkness