*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1302519-The-First-Time-I-Sinned
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Erotica · #1302519
A student seduces a headmaster. Contest Winner.
         “Did you send for me Mr. Williams? I don‘t think it‘s appropriate for someone in your position to have your secretary call a student and set up a meeting for this time and place,” she said sarcastically as she opened the door to my office, “can I have a seat?”

         I nodded after realizing I left her standing for a few minutes too long. She sat down on the chair in front of my desk.

         “I‘m sorry Miss Thorne. I‘m sure you realize, the subject I want to talk with you cannot be discussed at school hours.”

         “I understand.”

         It was almost 8 o’ clock on a Wednesday night. I knew it was dangerous for a headmaster to meet with a student, alone, at school and at that hour but I was desperate. I wanted an answer only she could give me and it was driving me insane.

         “This Monday you came into my office and gave me these,” I opened an envelope, took out the pictures of my cheating wife and threw them on the desk, “you said that a student came to you with them because he was distraught and ashamed of what he had done. I want to know who that student is,” I finished, evidently angry.

         Julia made a melancholic face, “I‘m sorry but I can‘t tell you that.”

         “How the fuck is that possible? Why can‘t you tell me? Then why the hell did you let me know Tiffany is cheating on me?,” I yelled at her as I stood up and slammed my fists on the desk, unable to get a grip on my feelings.

         “Look, headmaster, I don‘t think this is the most suitable way of approaching this,” she said, giving me the most innocent look I’ve ever seen. I couldn’t help but calm down, sit and listen to her.

         She grabbed my hand and looked into my eyes. That’s when I noticed a devilish spark igniting her beautiful face, framed by her long black hair, for the first time.

         Julia was one of those rare women who can take any man’s breath away. She was beautiful, indeed, but it wasn’t that what made her so irresistible. It was her seductive nature what made my mouth water. The way her coy smiles and wicked eyes collided. The way she unconsciously sashayed her hips as she passed by you. The way she would look at you in the eyes, confidently, knowing that you want her and daring you to make a move. I had to see her quite often, as she was the student body president, and she always managed to get into my fantasies.

         “I think the matter that we need to discuss is that a teacher seduced a student and persuaded him to do these things in the photos. I only told this to you because you insisted you could handle any matter with professionalism,” I understood her completely, I was the one who convinced her that she could trust me and now I had to deal with my mistake.

         “Thank god his face is not seen in the pictures. Like every student in this school, his parents are very influential people and I‘m sure you understand the consequences this could have if his name was known.” She was right. The problem could get worse than a wife having an affair and it could destroy the school and my career.

Against my best efforts, I started crying.

         “Don‘t cry Mr. Williams, you have to understand that anyone can be tempted.”

         “I‘m sorry that you have to be in the middle of this Miss Thorne,” I apologized between girly sobs.

         “You are a sensitive man, I understand,” she whispered as she stood up, leaned on my desk and gently grabbed my face, forcing me to stare at her.

         She gave me the most seductive look she could pull off. Her big olive green eyes half closed, one eyebrow slightly raised as she slowly bit her deliciously full bottom lip. She was clearly trying to seduce me and she was succeeding but I couldn’t let her know that. I had to cut her off.

         “Miss Thorne,” I said as I ceased crying and took her soft 17 year old hand off of my 40 year old face, “I think you should head home now, your parents must be worried.”

         She laughed as she made her way to my side and sat on the desk, “Mommy and daddy are on a business trip, plus I sent my chauffer away.”

         She crossed her long legs as I stared at her dumbfounded. She had planned this all along. Who knew that the apparently innocent and studious student body president could be so manipulative? Certainly I didn’t.

         I took a whiff and realized that my office was impregnated by her perfume. A sweet and exotic aroma that made my mouth water, and she knew it.  She was so attractive. Her delicate face, her slender body, the way she impatiently arched her neck back, letting her straight hair touch the surface of my desk, before looking at me waiting for my answer. It was all so tempting.

         She licked her lips before talking again, “Look, headmaster let‘s not take this too seriously,” she drew my eager hand to her mouth against my conscious will, kissing my fingertips, then biting and licking my fingers as she continued in a sultry purr, “I want you, headmaster, you turn me on.”

         “Julia, I think you should go,” I answered but I could neither take my hand away from or kick her out of my office.

         “I know I turn you on.”

         “No Julia,” I snapped my hand away from her enticing mouth, “You know I can‘t touch you and I can‘t let you touch me. It could cost me my whole career, no matter how attractive I find you,” I blurted out, realizing my error a little too late.

         I caved, she knew she had me in her grasp.

         “The sexiest thing about touching is, sometimes, the moment before you touch,” she told me while carefully putting aside the things on my desk, “other times the sexiest thing it‘s just watching,” she carried on as she laid on my desk in front of me, sluggishly pulled up her little and expensive black dress and started touching herself over her panties before my blank stare.

         “Oh god,” I desperately ran my hands through my gray hair as I tried to think what to do. It was very challenging trying not to fall in her trap, specially because I wanted to. I wanted to kiss her. I wanted to caress her. I wanted to undress her. I was dying to make her mine right there, in my office, on the desk, on the floor, on the chair, anywhere. I couldn’t think about anything else. I wanted to fuck her.

         “Julia please leave,” I pleaded but she viciously ignored me.

         Then to her surprise, I got up, took off her wet underwear and sat back on my chair, staring at her, encouraging her to go on. And she did. Julia caressed herself longingly, knowing I was enjoying the show.

         She started slowly, tracing her swollen lips with her fingertips. Then she started caressing her clit in a circular motion with one hand, driving a finger in and out her pussy with the other one. She moaned in pleasure, then introduced a second finger as her other hand moved faster and faster every time. Watching her pleasure herself was so intense. She was so hot. So sexy. So twisted. She knew what she was doing all along. She manipulated me into this with great expertise. I was way over my league. It was too late to turn back now. The perverted little Miss was thoroughly enjoying herself and it was driving me mad.

         She turned to look at me and, to her delight, found me stroking my stone hard cock.

         “I knew you had it in you Mr. Williams,” she declared between blissfully heavy breaths. Miss Thorne then extended her hand to grab my rod and pulled me to a standing position as I kicked off my khaki dress pants. She hungrily licked the drops of pearly precum from the tip of my manhood while I gazed down at her. I could tell from her flushed cheeks and desperate breaths that she was near her climax so I pulled her hand away from her womanhood and sat her on the desk.

         Her olive green eyes scanned my athletic body as she undid the buttons of my long sleeved shirt, while waiting for me to make a move.

         I penetrated her greedily, letting her know I had been waiting for that moment for longer than she thought. She let her ardent body fall back on my arms, at the same time as she pulled her generous freckled breasts from her dress and drove one of them to my mouth.

         I played with her stiff nipple, rolling my tongue around it, biting it softly and sucking it hard. I felt her cunt get hotter and wetter with every thrust.

         “Oh, Mr. Williams,” she gasped. I laid her down and pulled her beautiful legs up to give myself a better view of her, as she began stroking her clit again.

         “I‘m cumming,” she cried out agitated, trying to catch her breath. I pumped her profoundly and fervently. I felt her muscles tighten around my cock as her orgasm built until her body couldn’t take it anymore.

         “Oh god! Oh god!,” she cried out as she exploded in ecstasy, then cooled down seconds later, as my own orgasm neared.

         To my surprise, Julia pulled me out of her throbbing cunt and pushed me into my seat, then got up and kissed my lips for the first time. She drove her tongue inside my mouth to massage mine.

         “I want you in my mouth,” she confessed as she knelt before me and took a little more than the half of my pounding seven inches in her exquisite mouth, while wrapping her hand on the rest my dick.

         I felt heaven as she sucked and licked my cock, at first slowly, then faster. My body tensed as I orgasmed, feeling her hot, moist mouth and her small hand pumping me, milking me for every last drop of cum, watching her as she swallowed it with the skill of the most experienced lover. Messy hair, flushed cheeks, savoring my manhood. She kept sucking me for a while after I went soft, getting me hard again.

         “I always knew fucking you would be a lot of fun Mr. Williams,” she said as she got up to straighten her dress, then she leaned in and licked my lips lustfully before walking out of my office. Leaving me astonished and craving more of her illicit and astounding body.

         She was playing with me. I knew it. And she would keep doing so.
© Copyright 2007 Kathryn Ann Summers (supersymmetry at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1302519-The-First-Time-I-Sinned