*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1302704-The-True-Story-of-the-Iceberg
Rated: E · Other · Children's · #1302704
Don't read if you're not familiar with Club Penguin
The True Story of the Iceberg
Written by Maj Pengi

Some say that the iceberg was always floating next to Club Penguin. Few say otherwise. But I know the truth! Penguin Scientists say that due to weathering on the peninsula of Club Penguin, the iceberg simply broke of. But I am going to tell you what really happened. It all started 30 years ago. The S.S. Flipper was smoothly trudging along, carrying over 400 passengers. On the Bridge, the Captain analyzed the charts. He stopped to admire his big pirate hat. He thought it expressed him personally. He always liked pirates when he was a kid. He was very excited since this was only his third voyage as a captain. This captain sound familiar? Since he was so excited about being captain, he wasn’t watching what he was doing. He accidentally hit the big red button! That button lets go all the fish they had caught. There was a big VVVVVVVVV sound and from the bridge, the captain could see all the fish swimming away. Because of the lighter load, the boat all of a sudden lurched forward and the Captain was thrown back. A sailor came up onto the bridge and shouted, “Captain Rockhopper sir, there is an iceberg ahead!” Rockhopper got up and looked out the observation window. Ahead of the boat, maybe 100 yards away, loomed a huge iceberg! This iceberg would later be called Club Penguin. There was no way to avoid the behemoth, so Captain Rockhopper shouted through the speaker phone, “Iceberg ahead, all personal to a life boat!” All the penguins scrambled for the life boats in a frenzied panic! Just as all the life boats were in the water, the S.S. Flipper crashed into the huge iceberg! Pieces of ice came falling to the penguins in the life boats. All the Penguins, being excellent swimmers, leaped into the water as huge ice chunks hit their boats! Once it was all over, the penguins swam toward the former iceberg. Captain Rockhopper and the crew got everyone together on the island. Unfortunately, their was more swimming to come. Once all the penguins were resting on a peninsula, there was a huge CCCRRRRRRRRAAAAACCCCCKKKKKK!!! The part everyone was sitting on jerked and then started to move out to sea. This was the current iceberg. Once again the penguins swam toward land. They watched from the mainland as the iceberg got caught on the remains of the S.S. Flipper. The iceberg has stayed hooked on the S.S, Flipper to this day. And as for the fish, they went and are living under Club Penguin. But I’m sure we have all seen at least on of those fish. Have you ever wondered where the game, Gone Fishing, got all its fish? Well that’s the true story of the Iceberg. Unfortunately for today’s penguins, the revealing of this story shows the truth that the iceberg will never tip. But now, next time Rockhopper comes back, you will have a lot of questions for him!


The End
© Copyright 2007 Memphis Tweed (memphist at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1302704-The-True-Story-of-the-Iceberg