*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1302804-The-Shroud-of-My-Existence
Rated: E · Prose · Fantasy · #1302804
Hovering above the mystical haze
    My name was of very little importances to you, but my Spirit will haunt you all of your days.  When we meet again, and we will meet again, you will not hesitate to acknowledge me then.

    You can find me early in the morning, hovering above a stand of trees at the top of a grassy knoll...sun rising amidst the heavy mystical haze where I will be laying claim to the shroud of my existence.

    All that I desired, you, was so elusive.  I chased it, captured it briefly, and was forced to release it against my will by the powers that be just to comform to what others call LIVING.

    A pen was my only lifeline....all that flowed from my heart and beautiful soul has been tucked away like some rare and valuable book that has been placed on a shelf in a long forgotten old and dusty room.  Hopefully, someday, generations from now, you will discover my gentle loving spirit.

    I shall be waiting no matter how long it takes.
© Copyright 2007 Mystic Angel (hoolahanna at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1302804-The-Shroud-of-My-Existence