*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1302901-a-free-day
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Essay · Other · #1302901
an idle day/nothing to do
  got up early today--went to bed late yesterday.i will have a happy day without all of my annoying relatives.being well with downloading--high speed i have not had for a long time.waiting anxiously for the reply of the newspaper office--i contributed to one of them the day after,that is a way i can accept to make money.i would not like to go out under the hot sun doing some heavy labour work where lots of people around you.
  went to grandma's just now,finding nothing to eat.came back after reading the newspaper,which was all about the celebration of beijing olympic games's anniversary.i am still happy about that though i was sleeping while they were celebrating last night.
  this is the firet time go to work not until afternoon since summer began.want to call some classmates asking their condition,but only find my deskmate's number.everybody seems disappear at once after graduation--some will go to university in other sities.lukily i can stay in our sity wothout all the troubles of booking train tickets and packing things.
© Copyright 2007 ningsuyang (ningsuyang at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1302901-a-free-day