*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1303475-The-Tibbits-Tale
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Short Story · Action/Adventure · #1303475
There are ten parts to one chapter. This is part one. Chapter One Thew new student
Part One
The new Student

An arrow hit the target directly in the middle when a man with pointy ears walks up to a cat and begins speaking to it.

"You Wish to become my student?" The man asked
The cat bowed his head as the man finshed his question.
"Well then the thats great! Let the first trial begin!" The man said as he grew excited.

The cat didnt understand why the master got so excited over his answer. Spring! Get over here. A girl with blonde hair arrived right next to the man in the blink of an eye and they began talking.

"We need to begin the trial. You have 3 1/2 hours to go gather items you may use" The man told her.
"Ok follow me little guy!" The girl talked to the cat. The cat followed. Without question.

Alright first thing we need is..probably some fishing rods and a fishing net then a backpack and possibly a bed roll, Waterskins, A few tents, a scroll case? Said the girl as she tried to weigh the wallet in her hand. "This should be enough.." the girl said to herself before turning to the cat. "How long are you going to stay that way?" The girl asked the cat. The cat stared at the girl with a curious look about him. The girl looked back and all she could do was laugh.

"Ha ha! Thats right you havent learned that skill yet. Very well" The girl said.

After gathering all their supplies. They headed to the ship where they saw the man. Dressed up in a vest and wearing skin tight pants. He had a serious look about him. When he saw Spring he smiled and waved but when he looked down at the cat he started talking to him.

"You know you could run away right now" The man told the cat

All the Cat did. Was stand there staring at the man. The cat jumped in the row boat that was waiting near the shore. "Very well then" Said the man. Before he left he handed the cat a special bag that went around him like a little purse. "This is a magic bag. When you learn of your trueself. This bag will shift into a more suiting feature for your next form" Farewell and Goodluck!
When the Girl and Cat left shore the boat started moving on its own. Obviously the girl was a sorcerer and able to use her magic to start moving the boat. The trial has started the girl said. "its a very simple trial. Just survive. for exactly one year. Iam here to monitor your actions Ill be your companion and safety inspector." As the boat arrived into the island. The girl and cat began setting up their camp and such at the shore. "This is such a nice area. We got all we can want. Food, Air, Land and Sea." Just as the Spring finshed her sentence a noise went into the air. Spring paid no attention to it. Spring turned to the cat and asked it.

"Well whats your name?" She asked.
"Merow" The cat replied.
"Winters huh?" The girl said.

Again another sound went into the air. Spring's face grew more serious but again she ignored it. Well let us begin the first day. Hunting.
© Copyright 2007 Chris Jones (otakucat89 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1303475-The-Tibbits-Tale