*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1303887-Another-Day
Rated: E · Poetry · Community · #1303887
thinking about our world....sometimes makes me sad!
ANOTHER DAY

It is simply another day, another day that we rise from restless sleep to go about a routine of making someonelse just alittle richer while we move another second closer to death....

It's another day we fail to reiterate to those we love the most that we even love them at all.

It's another day we fail to spend time with HE whom has created us by way of small talk, prayer, or song.

It's another day that the media poisons the mind of our babies into thinking degrading their person is the best way to make money nowadays.

It's another day our elderly wonder is this why they worked so hard, to be thrown in a nursing home and forgotten, while someone else enjoys their lifes earnings.

It's another day that we as a nation, a group, A family should remember the past few years and hold them near because 911 will happen again/hurricaine katrina will happen again/the oklahoma bombings will happen again/ the sniper killings/ VA tech will happen again/ And will we be the few who are blessed to see Another Day?

COPYRIGHTS:NUBIANCE3
© Copyright 2007 themindoftheinchantress (nubiance3 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1303887-Another-Day