*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1304614-fetch-my-document
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Essay · Other · #1304614
went to back to school to fetch my document
    i called my high school's office to make sure that there was someone on duty,so that i would not reach there and find the gate shut.it is a long way from my home to school and i have just caught a bad cold at my stupid cousin' house. came across my history teacher of senior grade 2 just outside the school gate.she is a little pretty lady with a silver tongue.i studied really great when she was teaching me,so i liked her despite others' bad remarks.i said hello to her and she smiled to me just as usual.then she asked which university i would go to and which major i would go for.she told me that there were really a number of my classmates who would enter the same uni as me,which did not make me cheerful,for i had supposed i coulld  met some different people there--not these guys.but the most awful news i cannot stand was that the odd prond little girl-like boy,who was our vice-monitor,would also attend my uin,majoring english or something like that.he and i had a not very well relationship in the past two years.and he was the type of person who was competitive and full of ambition.he declared several times in front of all the class that he would compete with me for the no.1 place and i guess he stayed up late for all the senior 3 session.but he must know that university is totally differrent from the high school and it is not hard working that counts the most.what goes gor high school will not any more goes for uni.
  with these thoughts, i fetched my document and left my high school--and would never come back again,i guess.
© Copyright 2007 ningsuyang (ningsuyang at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1304614-fetch-my-document