*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1304694-Spring-Haze
Rated: 18+ · Poetry · Emotional · #1304694
A relationship, cheating, and self-realization
I know its a spring haze but I don't like the look of it. I found out where my edge is and it bleeds into where you resist. My only way out is to go so far in. I'm floating in the darkness and I can't believe I would keep you from flying? These precious things, let them bleed, let them wash away! Why can't my baloon stay up in a perfectly windy sky? In the shadow I find a way. In the shadow she crawls, clutching her faded photographes. I still can't believe fire thought she'd rather be water instead. Leave me the way I was before, but you're already in there. I'm already in circles and I hate hate elevator music, the way we fight, the way I'm left here silent. I just can't reach you. Give me life, and pain, and life again. Just when you escape, you have yourself to blame, to fear. Imagine this sin so close to home, lost in that same hole. Drowning in the same sandless pit of rain, the same pain since she went away. Brings silence and repremand. I fear you, my only chance, and you're tainted. My caress and I want you kissed, killed, filled with lies, but I have to say goodbye. Nothing upon nothing in an apron. Destined for the denial, fate is a clock with wings, turning its shadows always my way. I'm already in circles. Blurred faces in reflextion plexiglass. Distorted visions in a bottom base bed. Catch that ray. Stay for a cup of tea because it's the perfectly wrong time for you. My blood stalls and you can't say she didn't try. Precious calls for her mommy at her deathbed, where should I crawl away? Frozen in a moments time, falling down in this inward crime. Expose myself as nothing but a whore. He loves me, he loves me not.
© Copyright 2007 Jadedpisces (jadedpisces at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1304694-Spring-Haze