*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1304696-Carousel
Rated: 18+ · Poetry · Adult · #1304696
Depression, addiction, and self-mutilation.
Nonsense affections fail to cover indecisive morals. First petals fall on my hand. I'm still in circles. She stops the flood to fill my void and days become nights. Fall back run on fairies whispering sweet nothings and lies. Don't fuck up whore! Save this taste and make her last. Inside my cubicle I live and dragons fly. My sickness she makes this hard on me and in me. Trees pass in a kalidescope scheme, the gist of it putties and sticks to my hands. The light she sees is always dimmer, should that speck keep her going? Smoke clears and my honeycomb love still stands in a cloud. I can only play a little and she tells me I can't feel, it will scar. No one likes to look. The difference I know when the wind blows why do I feel it matters? Wishing the rays felt as good as when I taste an acid burn. You call me what you will but time calls hallways empty not for me. The drwing in comes to you so fast it could almost stop time. It's okay everything heals itself over time. Keep it up, the difference can carve a smile. Like fire, internal combustication, calling calling, how odd? One time I sang and I felt my baby cry. Poppyseed laughs left you empty and me in a bubblegum sitch. Golden lies in my house of tears uncried; cigarettes and swollen hands you told me time would leave me lonely? What happened to that carousel you called a finishing touch? I have to go now my hands said jellybeans were all wrong. So now I move through you and I feel this energy fall across me until knives fill my viens. Can my soul complete you? I felt this overwhelming satisfaction in a sting.
© Copyright 2007 Jadedpisces (jadedpisces at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1304696-Carousel