*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1305101-The-Rich-and-The-Glamorous
Rated: E · Chapter · Drama · #1305101
About four Women named Tiffany, Maria, Veronica, and Stacy
Chapter One

"Diamond Cosmetics"

It's 12:00 at night and a big crystal white, stretch limo makes it's way into Time Square, New York City. It makes a very slow stop, and a older tall man with snow, white hair opens the car door. Who was in the limo? Why it was four beautiful young women whom seemed to be in their early or mid 30's. They were all dressed in silky, crystal white suits dressed like professionals making their way down the red carpet. The photographers were just snapping, and snapping filling their cameras up with as many photos as possible. You could tell the lovely ladies didn't have a problem with all that camera attention. They stepped inside the beautiful luxury "Golden Palace Hotel" and made their way into the large ballroom. It was beautiful with high cathedral like ceilings, and shiny gold flooring, and a huge crystal chandeleir. They couldn't believe or get over how many people were here to attend their little launch party for the arrival of the biggest cosmetics company since Covergirl and Revlon. The leader Ms. Tiffany Washington makes her way down to the platform with her lovely co-owners following right behind her. Suddenly the room got quiet so everyone could hear what Ms. Tiffany had to say. "Good evening everyone. Thank you for showing up and being here with us on this very special night! We are so happy about this and we know you are to ladies! That is why we are here tonight to announce the day has finally come! Diamond Cosmetics is here!" Tiffany shouted. Everyone in the audience began to scream with joy, and they clapped their hands proudly. Tiffany again tries to get the audience to calm down so that they could hear more of what she had to say. "Aren't you proud to be a female ladies? I mean this company is going to blow your mind. We have ideas for this company that we are going to have so much fun experimenting, and bringing out to you so that you to can have a share in it." Tiffany explained. As Tiffany was about to speak again their good friend Thomas York came onto the platform to help give his support in what he helped get started. The other three co-owners were happy to see him. Veronica Lopez, Maria Torres, and Stacy Monroe.
© Copyright 2007 SnTheDramaQueenWriter (sn24 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1305101-The-Rich-and-The-Glamorous