*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1306188-This-Type-Love
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Poetry · Romance/Love · #1306188
Inspired by another poem, this poem explains the love I feel for a certain woman.
A friend sent me a YouTube link of a poet named Shihan on Def Poetry Jams with his poem This Type Love. I liked it and decided to write my own version.


This Type Love

By T.D.K. Alailima

I love you.

I love you with a you're all I can think about, all I ever want, all I ever desire type love.

I love you with a when I wake up I want you beside me, when I go to sleep, I want you beside me, and every moment in between, I want you beside me type love.

I love you with a I wanna be there for you always, whenever you need me, take away all of your pains and sorrows, be there to comfort you, give you whatever you need to make you happy and complete type love.

I love you with a I want you and only you, no other women can possibly compare, no other women even comes close to you, how could I possibly want any woman but you type love.

I love you with a you take my breath away, you make me weak, you drive me crazy, you make me do things I would never consider doing for or with anyone else ever type love.

I love you with a you're the one I love, you're the only one I will ever love, and you're the only one I could ever possibly love type love.

I love you with a you make my heart sing, you fill me with joy, just looking at you makes me smile, just being near you fills me with contentment, just hearing your voice settles my mind, just knowing you are out there gives me peace type love.

I love you with a selfish, I want you for myself, I don't ever want to share you, I don't want to ever be apart from you, knowing that that is impossible, but still wanting it all the same type love.

I love you with a I would gladly suffer any pain or hardship, go through any trial, overcome any obstacle, pay any price just to be with you type love.

I love you with a I would take any embrace, any favor, any kind gesture, any small token of affection from you and treasure it like the most precious gift in the entire universe type love.

I love you with an I would accept any part of you you had to give me, no matter how small, because just being a small part of your life is better than being no part at all type love.

I love you with I want to watch what you wanna watch, do what you wanna do, listen to what you wanna listen to, share everything that you love, because you love it, so I want to love it too type love.

I love you with a I don't know how I can live without you, how I can ever truly know joy without you being with me, nothing I used to enjoy really matters to me much anymore type love.

I love you with a whenever I hear your name, see your name, or even hear or see something that reminds me of you, and so many things in life remind me of you, I feel all warm inside and long to be with you type love.

I love you with a I wanna sit and listen to all you have to say about anything for as long as you wish to say it, tell you anything about myself you wish to know, or just sit there with you saying nothing, just feeling the warmth of your presence, feeling the joy of your companionship type love.

I love you with a I wanna be absolutely open with you, having no secrets, open myself completely so that I am completely vulnerable before you, completely at your mercy, and loving that feeling type love.

I love you with a my heart is joined with yours forever, completely and no matter what, with my every breath I breath in you, you infuse my very being, and my soul is bound to you with unbreakable chains, so that wherever you go you take the best part of me with you type love.

I love you with a my soul reaching out towards yours, linking hands together, grasping each other and never letting go, intertwining and weaving together in a never ending dance throughout life and eternity type love.

That is the type of love I have for you.
© Copyright 2007 Tdkalailima (tdkalailima at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1306188-This-Type-Love