*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1306352-I-Am-Angry
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Poetry · Emotional · #1306352
I wrote this after my husband left me.
I am angry because you just can't see all the you do to me.

I am angry because you took away all your love, and because you say that it was the plan from the man above.

I am angry because you say you now have a life, that the reason you left was because all I cause you is strife.

I am angry at you because you already have in one week a new prospect, that I deserve that much disrespect.

I am angry that you can look at me in my face and tell me how easily I can be replaced.

I am angry at you because you see me as weak, but even God said the world shall be inherited by the meek.

I am angry at you because I feel like you have taken my soul, that the love that was once in my heart is now a great hole.

I am angry at you because you do not understand how I feel; that this may take me a long time to heal.

I am angry at you because you said you wanted this family, but after you got it you walked away happily.

I am angry at you because I leave to be okay.

Only to hope that you will see the the love I had to offer you was real and right in front of you one day.
© Copyright 2007 Rhibhi Livingston (rhibhi_scoops at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1306352-I-Am-Angry