*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1308110-Damien
by Aleska
Rated: 18+ · Poetry · Relationship · #1308110
Anyone who has felt deceived can relate to this poem.
You're like rain on a cold day, miserable and disappointing, like a hurricane flooding my emotions full hate, anger and unfulfilled desires.

A heart of no sympathy nor value to the precious moments that elude us to each other.

You defy all matters of the heart for your own personal conquests of inadequacy that fall upon you in times of lust.

You taint all perceptions of truth and you deny what is meaningful to others.

For you sell piece by piece your dignity, pride and honor to Casanova, "the great lover of deception."

To profit from the souls of others, for the satisfaction that fills your minds emptiness.

No concept of destruction that may befall you one day.

May Venus the goddess of love torture you in your countless infidelities.

May God betray your fate, for in your last hour of breath, he will cast you into darkness that's beyond hell.

Where you'll repeatedly drown in every devious act you created within the living for eternity.
© Copyright 2007 Aleska (orange_lillies at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1308110-Damien