*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1308280-Who-is-ME
Rated: 13+ · Poetry · Emotional · #1308280
I wrote this in high school shrotly after my parents devorce.


To be asked the question, who am I
Brings tears of confusion that I can't deny
You'd never know by a look in my eye
But you've asked this question and I  cannot lie.

There is not an anwser too wrong or right,
There is not an anwser too long or too light.
Just my name won't due, but I guess it might,
But what you're looking for is what made my life take flight.

To start with the basics, I'm Kambriea Lindsey Bugbee and I'm 16 years old, so new to life but yet inside myself I'm so lost.
Many times in my life I've watched my families fall apart in my face, right at my feet, who could imagine that with such good that evil would've crossed.
I try not to frown on it like everyone expects, but sometimes i feel so perplex, so messed up, I'm frequently being tossed.
To have a mommy is only a dream, to be a family is yet a fairy tale, to be given back the only love I ever knew how to give and recieve is as impossible as finding your favorate lip gloss.

Some people call me loser, some believe i don't try, and maybe thats how I'm percieved but it's not true, they don't really know me!
It takes all I have to pull myself out of bed in the morning , I want to be someone else, I feel I'm a hazard to everyone around me, just let me be.
I've never wanted pitty, I'm no charity case, my problems excuse me from nothing, it's all my fault can't you see.
I live in  regret, I've drowned in a sea of broken dreams fallen from a sky of broken trust and it wasn't free.

If you feel you must solve my problems, stop reading, you only hear what I say you don't listen, your missing the point, face your fears!
Surrounded in bitterness and strangled by sorrow, love and happiness seems to be nowhere near.
I've screamed every cry until I lost my breath! All I wanted is someone to love me and hold me through the bad times, say it's okay even if its not and let me embrace my tears.

So to anwser your question, who am I
I must be true because I cannot lie
You may be able to see by the look in my eye
That if I say I might just cry

Just in case you wonder why
You can read this again and it will all pass by
I'm just going to sit down and let out a sigh
You wanted to know what makes me who I am, and who I am, honestly I don't know, I can't seem to find myself but at least now you know,Bye bye.


© Copyright 2007 kambriea (kambriea at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1308280-Who-is-ME