*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1308808-Chapter-One-Of-Breeds
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Fantasy · #1308808
The first chapter of my drafted novel. Named 'Breeds'.
Chapter One: Arrival

In this world, people make mistakes, in this world, people repent, but outside of this world, things are different.

1: Jamie Smith
“ Good evening Jamie, I’ve been waiting so long for this day to come.”
“Wh- who ar- who are you?” stuttered a petrified Jamie.
“ I am King Zanaj, I am here to explain to you why you have been brought to my planet. Please help yourself to some food. I managed for my cooks to make some human food so that you would eat it. If you ate any of the food that we eat, then you’d probably pass out, because it was not designed for the human body.”
“ Erm- I- I- erm- I” Jamie said.
“ Tuck in!” Cried the king. Lord Zanaj put some chicken breast on his plate and took some cabbage, too. Jamie put some lettuce and some mashed potato on his plate, not wanting to be rude. He ate the food so fast he didn’t even remember that he had eaten it!
The king had a bit of cabbage and licked his lips. “ I love any type of food, whether it’s Earth food, Pluto food, Mars food, Gonag food…”
“ Gonag?” Questioned Jamie.
“ Yes, Gonag. Oooh yes, sorry, I forgot, Gonag is not in your universe.”
“ So if I’m not on Earth, not in the universe, then where am I?” Asked Jamie.
“ Well, it’s a long story. We haven’t got a name for ourselves Jamie; you are in the 60,000th universe. The one that consists of earth, etc. is universe 3030. This planet does not have a name, nor does our kind. We have many different races living here, so we decided long ago not to have a name.
The reason why most of the buildings are all burnt down and everywhere is wrecked and so on and so forth, is because about 50 years ago, one of our experiments that went wrong escaped. The building that you are in is called Lafinba Palace. Lafinba means the best in our language.
The building consists of hundreds of billions of floors, there are the laboratories that take up fifty floors, and the library floors, the food floors, the room floors, the music floors, to name but a few. So yes, anyway, as I was saying, about 50 years ago one of the beings that our scientists were trying to bring to life escaped it was called the Cajingagdi, which means fire starter in our language. The Cajingagdi was being made to put out fires, but when one of our best professors, Amoo, I think you and he already met earlier, put in the wrong chemical, it made Cajingagdi do the opposite to the purpose it was built for.
So he escaped and burnt down the whole planet. His body was made out of pure fire, so the flame never went out. But he reached the edge of the planet and fell off.”
“ Planets are round” Said Jamie “ You can’t fall off them.”
“ Correction, the planets in universe 3030 are all round, in every universe the planets are a different shape, in universe 60,000 the planets are all different shapes and this planet is flat.”
“ Why is the sky red?” Asked Jamie curiously.
“ Why is your sky blue?” Questioned King Zanaj. “These are questions that do have answers, but they have just not been found yet.”
“ But why have you bought me here? Why did you say to me earlier that you’ve been waiting for this day for a long time?”
“Well, Jamie. There is something special about you. You see there is also another floor in Lafinba Palace, the forbidden floor. It only consists of one floor, unlike every other one.
There is just one person who lives on the forbidden floor. She is our psychic. Her name is Gongan Semlifane, Gongan means Madam, and Semlifane is her surname.”
“ Jesus, I never used to believe in psychic’s, but after what I’ve seen so far on this planet, I suppose anything’s possible!” Chuckled Jamie.
“ Indeed,” Said the King. “ She predicts that soon a whole new evil will arrive on this planet. An evil so unimaginable, so twisted and psycho, so murderous and bloodthirsty, that it will wipe out every single race.”
“ Okay, that’s bad, so what am I meant to do about it? And why me?” Said Jamie.
“ Well Jamie, she said that it will come from planet Zeurax.”
“ Zeu what?”
“ Zeurax, one of the smallest planets in universe 60,000. It is full of the most evil creatures imaginable, none of them have the intelligence to try and escape the planet, you see Zeurax means prison in The Many.” King Zanaj stopped talking, because Jamie looked desperate to say something.
“ The Many? This morning, before you abducted me someone painted my house saying that!” Jamie shouted.
“ The Many is the multi-universe which contains every single universe, planet, everything, it’s all a part of The Many. There are a few universes that are not part of The Many, but mostly we are all Manyons, which means we are all people of The Many. Most Manyons speak the language of The Many, but hundreds of planets speak their individual languages. But anyway, this new creature is a one of a kind, it lives on Zeurax, and will destroy the planet, which is almost a relief, but the bad bit is that it can move faster than anything else in every single universe, so with one step it can move to another planet, with two steps it can move to a different universe.” Said Zanaj.
“ So what your saying is that it will destroy every single universe in existence!” said Jamie with fear in his voice.
“ Exactly, it will not only wipe out my races, but the human race, and every other race, until there are no universes left and nothing exists, nothing, but one universe.”
“ What universe is that?”
“ The universe that it is left standing in stupid! This creature has over a Trillion times the amount of intelligence of that of a human, it’s not going to kill itself!” Shouted Lord Zanaj.
“ Whoa!” Cried Jamie, “ But how many planets will be left in the last universe?”
“ Just one.”
“ Well this is dreadful, but you still haven’t answered my question, why have you brought me here?” Said Jamie.
“ Well our psychic said that you are the only thing in every single universe that is capable of destroying this thing.”
“ WHAT! ME? BUT I’M JUST AN ORDINARY BLOKE, I’M NO HERO!”
“ I know it’s a bit odd but that’s what she said.”
“ I DON’T HAVE A CLUE HOW TO DESTROY AN INVINCIBLE CREATURE!”
“ Well Jamie, you will have training, and you will have a wire inserted into your brain that Gongan Semlifane made herself with her psychic prowess. This wire will give you a fraction of the intelligence that the creature has.”
“ Okay,” Said Jamie, now calmed down, “ As long as this wire works, I think I’m gonna have to grin and bare all this crap. If Madam Semlifane said I’m some kind of hero, then maybe I am, I might enjoy all this after all, as long as I save everyone, I’m cool. Does this creature have a name?”
“ Well, not exactly, but it has a sort of nickname.” Said the king.
“ What’s its ‘nickname?’ then?”
“ The New Breed.” Said Lord Zanaj.
“ The New Breed,” Said Jamie, “ Cool”
“ So finish of your dinner Jamie and then you will be shown to your room by one of my fine servants, get some rest, and then start some training if you want!”
“ Yup, whatever you say, but I have two last questions.” Said Jamie sounding almost excited.
“ Fire away.”
“ Firstly, what was that thing that sucked me up and took me to this planet?”
“ Well, how can you remember that Jamie, you had your memory erased.”
“ Oh come on, I can even remember it when you wiped my memory, Amoo did it so that was only a temporary memory erase.”
“ Very good,” Said King Zanaj, “ Well, it was one of our billion clouds of darkness, it came from the forbidden floor. It saw the mirror on the street and went inside it, but then it suffered the side effects, causing it to transform into the person who owned the mirrors worst nightmares. And it also froze the human time, so that no one saw what happened to you.”
“ Cool, second question,” Said Jamie whilst eating some carrots, “ How will I understand anything anyone says?”
“ When you have the wire inserted into your head later, it will translate our language in your head, and when you speak something in your language, it will come out in our Language.”
“ Sweet, I’m starting to like this place already.” Said Jamie.
Jamie ate some mashed potato and drunk some diet coke. The King ate some mashed peas and then stood up, his baggy robes falling behind him like a wedding dress. “See you later Jamie, when you’re done with eating then just click your thumbs and a servant will escort you to your room.”
“ Cheers mate.”
“ Sorry, I don’t understand slang.” And with that the king exited the room with one of the golden knights escorting him. Jamie ate more for about twenty minutes; he had never eaten so much in his whole life. He was so hungry, he hadn’t eaten for what felt like months, but it was really days.
When he was finished he stood up and clicked his fingers whilst wearing a cheeky smile on his face, he felt like a prince, in a split second one of the golden knights zoomed towards him and led him out of the room. The hallways all looked the same in the palace, the walls were all what Jamie thought was stone, and so was the floor. The stairs were too made of a texture that was similar to stone. When he arrived at his room he was very surprised. He expected to have a shabby room made of the stone texture, but was greeted by silver metal walls and silver carpet, (It was carpet, the only material that Jamie had recognized on this planet) There was a four poster double bed over in the corner, a silver wardrobe the size of a large oak tree in the other corner, and a nice silver steel desk over by the bed. There was also a bookshelf next to a silver sofa that had a shining silver coffee table in front of it. Every single object in the room was silver. Jamie turned to face the golden knight who said under his muffled helmet; “ Welcome to the Grand Silver guest room on the grand Silver guest room floor on just one of the ten hundred Grand silver guest room floors, enjoy your stay.” The golden knight turned and shut the door behind him.
Jamie walked slowly towards the centre of the room, looking all around him with a look of sheer amazement on his face. ‘Whoa’ he thought to himself as he opened the wardrobe doors to see the hundreds of clothes crammed into about 50 shelves. The room was the size of a mansion. It didn’t have stairs, but he was still impressed. He grabbed some of the clothes and got changed. He put the black clothes he was wearing before into the wardrobe and shut the two double doors.
He was now wearing a sparkling silver t-shirt with a golden jacket on top of that. He also had beautiful blue jeans on and bright green socks on. He lay on the bed for a minute to relax when he heard a knock at the door. “Jamie Smith?” Asked the creature at the door.
“ What?” Said Jamie curiously.
“ I have something for you.” It said loudly.
“ Hang on.” Shouted Jamie. He got up and rushed to the door, he opened them with both hands, and was shocked at what he saw before him. There was a hideous green Spider the size of a medium sized garden shed. He held a silver plate in one of his ‘arms’ it was the type that waiters held when they were serving at a restaurant, it had a silver cover over the top so that Jamie couldn’t see what it was.
“ A present from Gongan Semlifane” The huge green spider said, in a perfectly normal human voice.
“ Th- Thanks.” Jamie took the silver dish gingerly and turned to re-enter the room, the spider shut the door as Jamie heard it scuttle away. He took the strange object to the desk and stared at it for a bit.
He decided to open it slowly. He took hold of the handle on the lid and lifted it slowly. On the silver dish was a normal black wire that had a little piece of paper stuck to it with what looked like green blu-tak. Jamie put the lid on the desk and took the note, it said: ‘Insert yellow end of wire into left ear. Then squeeze other end hard until liquid drops into ear. Then immediately take out of ear and sleep.’ Jamie realised it must be the wire that gives him a fraction of the intelligence of The New Breed. He looked at one end of the wire and noticed a yellow ring around the edge. Jamie put the end of this in his left ear, and squeezed the other end as hard as he could. Then Jamie felt the liquid fall out of the wire and fall slowly down his ear. He shut his eyes tight and when he was sure that the strange substance was in his head, Jamie quickly took the wire out and laid it on the dish hurriedly. He went to his bed and slept. There were no dreams coming into his head. He just saw complete and utter darkness.
When Jamie woke seven hours later he realised he had slept in his clothes. Jamie didn’t care. He put the lid back over the dish keeping everything neat and tidy inside the dish.
He went and stood by the right wall. And stood there for about ten seconds deep in thought, and then fell backwards. He was standing against a door! Jamie got up slowly and looked around in shock.
He was in a small bathroom. There was a bath, a shower, a sink, a toilet, and a mirror. All of which were silver, of course. Then he noticed a small black button by the light switch. On top of the black button was a sticker that read: GONEBYDAM SHEENAB. Under that sticker was another sticker, it said: ROOM SERVICE. Jamie smiled eagerly.
He pressed the black button and heard a muffled voice come from his bedroom door within an instant. “ROOM…SERVICE!” It said. Jamie ran to the door like an overexcited child. He opened the door with a huge grin. There was a silver robot that looked identical to the black and white robots that Jamie had seen before. “WHAT…DO…YOU…REQUIRE?”
“Erm, I want to go to training.”
“ WHAT…IS…YOUR…NAME?”
“Jamie Smith.”
“ THIS…WAY…PLEASE” Said the silver robot. Jamie followed that robot up some stairs, down even more stairs, up more, across a corridor, up more stairs, down an elevator, up six escalators, and continuous other routes, until they came to a Green hallway, There was a sign on one door that said: DWERTIFLAM SAMO ARDANEGAM FLAJANE. And another sign under that said: TRAINING WITH SERGEANT FLAJANE. “THIS…DOOR…PLEASE…I’LL…BE…GOING… NOW…EARTHLING.” Said the robot. Jamie pushed the door open and peered inside.
The room was unlike any other. On one of the four walls, the paint was red, on the second it was blue, the third green, and the last wall was purple. The ceiling was a million different splashes of paint, some of which were yellow, pink, blue, red, etc. There were tiles on the floor, which made Jamie’s feet cold; these tiles were also multicoloured, from black to white, and red to blue. The room was the same size as Jamie’s, large.
There was not a single object in the room. Not a table nor chair, no weights, (which was what Jamie was expecting.) no rowing machines, no shelves, nothing, no lights either, the only thing that made it light was the fact that there was loads of windows on the red wall, and the red sky shone through lighter than any light bulb. In the centre of the room was a being. Its body was the shape of a human’s. Its face was that of a monster. It had shining red eyes that looked like a light when Jamie noticed them. The eyes were triangular, and the mouth was twisted into the shape of a corkscrew. It had no nose, but two tiny holes in the place of where the nose should have been. Its ears were the same, just a small hole instead of a whole ear. It had no hair, and its skin was as red as its eyes. Everything else was normal, human features, hands, toes, arms, legs, and torso.
When it saw Jamie it smiled with its strange mouth. When it spoke, it spoke in its own language, not Jamie’s, but his brain translated it for him. “ Jamie, Jamie, Jamie,” It said, “ Look at you! I’m expected to train this little worm! Oh my gawd!”
“ Excuse me?” Said Jamie, without even realising that he wasn’t speaking his own language.
“ Okaaaay, you’re polite, that’s alright, and at least you didn’t say something like WHAAAAT? Or HUH?”
“ Are you Sergeant Flajane?” Asked Jamie.
“ YESS!”
“Oh”
“ YESS, OH!”
“ Pardon?”
“Sorry squirt, I’m ‘avin a bad day today, take a seat on the floor, I know it’s cold but don’t look like there’s nowhere else to sit does it?” Said the Sergeant, impolitely.
“ Okay Sir.” Replied Jamie.
“ Cheers. Now, as you know, I’m Sergeant Flajane. I will be training you how to fight dis new breed fingy. First we’re gonna start with some simple moves. Wait der an I’ll go get da basic plug wire fing.” Said Flajane as he went to the blue wall.
“ Okay Sir.” Said Jamie.
The Sergeant spat on his hand and then touched a certain bit of the wall.
“ Why did you spit on your hand and then rub it against the wall?” Questioned Jamie.
“ ‘Cus it’s the crappy DNA fing.” He said. The wall opened up and Flajane stepped inside the secret store cupboard. Jamie could hear him looking around for the plug. He emerged from the room about seven minutes later, with a multicoloured wire.
“ ‘Ere ya go,” Sergeant Flajane said, whilst passing the odd wire to Jamie, “ Do wif it what yo did wif the otha one.”
“ Right, okay, but how does this train me?” Asked Jamie.
“ Well it puts all the manoeuvres into your head, and makes it feel like you’ve known them your whole life. So when you go to actually use them, you don’t even have to think twice about me teachin’ it to ya.” He replied.
“ Right.” Said Jamie putting it into his ear. A buzzing noise rushed into Jamie’s head, and he felt an amazing sensation. It was like someone had given him another brain, Jamie felt more intelligent than he ever had before.
Jamie smiled.
“ Sir, can I try out some moves on something?” He said quietly.
“ Sure you can, ‘ang on.” Replied Sergeant Flajane as he went back to the store cupboard. When he emerged five minutes later, he held a multicoloured robot in his left hand. “ Try this.” Flajane said whilst standing the dead robot up. Jamie rose to his feet; he took the coloured wire out of his ear and passed it to Flajane, who put it in the cupboard. Relieved to feel air on his freezing cold bottom. (His bottom was cold because he had been sitting on the icy floor for ages.) He walked toward the scrap metal, and suddenly felt an urge to rip it to pieces.
Jamie grabbed its head and smashed it to pieces, he stomped on the remains of its steel head, and then flicked its left leg, the leg dropped of within an instant, and Jamie started on the other one. He was going mad, it was like the robot had done something to make Jamie really angry.
When Jamie was finished with the robot, there was nothing left of it, but little bits of metal, the size of pins, all over the floor. “ Well done mate, ya did good, come back whenever ya want to do more training, after all, dis monster fingy aint coming for a couple of months is it, so you’ve got plenty more ta come!” Shouted Flajane, without even realising how loud he was speaking.
“ Yea, see you later Sergeant Flajane.” Said Jamie. He walked out of the multicoloured room, and shut the door behind him. Jamie was surprised not to see a robot waiting for him, to escort him back to his room. Jamie waited for about twenty minutes, but no one came.
He decided to try and find his way back to his room, he tried to follow the signs, but he got lost. He saw no one while he was trying to find his way back, not a single robot or alien. Nothing. Where he ended up was a mystery to Jamie, but he should of read the hidden sign that was camouflaged into the black as black walls, and the fallen sign on the floor that was also camouflaged into the black carpet. The sign read: SAMMYNANK GCUP. And under those two words were another two, these were faded, they said: FORBIDDEN FLOOR.
Jamie looked around for a door, or any signs, but could see nothing in the utter darkness that surrounded him. It was that moment that made a huge difference to Jamie’s life. He saw a sign. He presumed that the sign was on a door, because it said: SAMMYNANK GONBYDAM. And under that it said: FORBIDDEN ROOM. Jamie stared at the black sign for a couple of seconds, and tried to push the door open. He felt for a door handle, and sure enough, he found one. He turned the handle, but felt a lock. ‘Typical’ was one of Jamie’s many thoughts as he turned away from the door. Just as Jamie turned a revolting creature stood before him. He could not see what it looked like because of the blackness, but he could smell its disgusting breath, it smelt like dried sick that someone had left in a bin for months.
“ GET OUT! RUN! RUN! NEVER COME TO THIS ROOM AGAIN! THERE ARE UNIMAGINABLE EVILS BEYOND THIS DOOR! YOU DO NOT WANT TO SEE THEM! BELIEVE ME! YOU THINK THE NEW BREED- you think the new breed is bad, you wanna meet some of the things in the forbidden room,” Said the creature, lowering its voice. “ I’m the caretaker of Lafinba Palace, my name’s Janingart. I think you should go now, okay, I exaggerated. Sorry. Nothing could ever be as evil and murderous as The New Breed, but these creatures are fowl, maybe when you’ve had loads of training, you could kill these…these…things. I dunno, have a word with Lord Zanaj, I think he wants them to be destroyed, I mean, he hasn’t checked on them for ages so, I presume.... Oh well It’s up to you. We have them under control, but they might need to be destroyed. If you wanna see me Jamie, just go to the bottom floor, and look for my room. Cheers.” With that, the creature known as Janingart walked to the end of the corridor, and went into the elevator. Jamie was speechless. He had never been so amazed in his life.
He’d just been asked to kill MORE things! He sighed, and followed the steps of the caretaker, and went into the elevator. He kicked himself for not noticing the elevator. He’d had so much on his mind he’d just walked straight past it like it was a piece of furniture that’s always there but no one ever uses it.
He entered and pressed the button that read GAMEEEE NOTINCE SAYOAP GCUP. There were no stickers under all the other ones in the elevator that translated the odd language. But Jamie’s head translated it for him instead. The sign actually read: GRAND SILVER GUEST FLOOR.
The elevator was just the same as a normal man made elevator. When it arrived at Jamie’s floor ten minutes later, Jamie stepped out and noticed that his floor and the forbidden floor were quite far apart if it took that long for the elevator to arrive.
Jamie went to his room and went to sleep on his bed.

























2: Victor Amane
Victor Amane was always a bit shifty. From the day he was born, right up to the day he became an immortal. Scum. That was exactly what everyone else in the village of Wraysbury thought of him. Victor didn’t care what people thought of him. He was a thug, yes. But it wasn’t as if people were queuing up to employ him, so he got a job as a hitman.
He worked for the Sammys, a violent gang of thieves, murderers, drug dealers, gangsters, and so on. His job was to assist with robberies, and if things got ugly, he was the one who took a hostage. Victor knew he was a bad person, but he didn’t do anything to stop it. What he always thought to himself was, ‘Once you’re in with the wrong people, you can never get out.’ This was very true. If Victor tried to leave his job, he’d probably be butchered.
The year was 2006. Victor was pretty well off. He had a nice one-bedroom apartment down Douglas Lane. His neighbours were pretty nasty, but compared to him they were golden angels. It was that day when Victors normal life transformed. He was going for a walk down Coppermill road, when he saw a strange looking mirror propped against the fence on the side of a house.
Victor looked around him to see if anyone was there. No one. He looked at the mirror closely. “ This ‘as gotta be worth a few bob!” He said to himself quietly. He was looking at the mirror, rubbing it to wipe the cloud of dust that covered it like an old blanket.
Suddenly the mirror smashed and the remaining bits scattered. Victor looked around worriedly. What happened next made Victor’s jaw drop. The tiny bits of smashed glass all pulled towards each other. Right in front of Victor’s eyes was a small tornado of glass. Victor was still looking around him, to ask for help. But no one was there. It was as if time had been paused so that no one noticed that he’d disappeared.
Victor was screaming for help as the tornado grew bigger and bigger. The really strange thing was that the tornado wasn’t moving. It was spinning on the spot. It wasn’t sucking anything in, destroying any houses, killing any people, nothing like that; it was just rapidly spinning and growing taller and taller.
Victor Stepped back. Then the twister grew fatter, and sucked him in. The pain he was feeling was indescribable. He was spinning so fast, he was throwing up everywhere, at one point while he was rising further and further up the tornado, a bit of his own sick flew into his open mouth, causing him to throw up even more.
He was kicking and screaming for the pain to go. It was almost like he was on a roller coaster, but the bar was pushed into his stomach, so that he couldn’t breath. The tornado got bigger, but didn’t spread, so it didn’t leave so much as a scratch on any houses, it just got taller, and Victor was rising further toward the top.
Eventually the tornado rose above the planet. When Victor got too high, he wouldn’t be able to breath, and would die. All of a sudden, the tornado stopped growing, instead it shrunk. It shrunk from bottom to top. It was floating, and wasn’t touching the ground. Victor was puking and crying at the same time. When the tornado was not even able to compare to a tornado, it was the height of Victor, and just a little wider than Victor. It started rising again. But while it was doing so, it wrapped around him, and went inside him. There was nothing but a small, human sized wind rushing through space like a spec of dust floating through a dark haunted mansion. It flew through universes, galaxies, Milky Way’s, everything. Until it came to a stop in universe 60,000.
It landed on a planet so small, it looked like a crater had hit earth and taken away three quarters of it. The gust of wind floated down to the ground and unwrapped from a dead Victor’s body. It floated back up to the air and stayed there, it was a cloud. Victor lay on the ground for seven hours. When he was brought back to life he was still on the cold concrete floor of Zeurax. He slowly opened his eyes. Around him were about 200 aliens. They were all huge black monsters. Every single one of them looked identical. They all had six eyes, one mouth, and no nose. They had no ears. They all had one arm, and four legs and they had six wings. They were all standing, but there were two or three attending to Victor. One was pumping air into his mouth and nose via a strange fork looking object. The other was dabbing Victor’s arms with a cotton pad. The other alien was sticking a white wire into Victor’s ear, and squeezing the other end of the wire.
Victor almost immediately felt better when the third alien took the wire out of his ear. “ Hello Victor, Can you hear me? Just say yes.” It said.
“Yes” Said Victor.
“ Gooood,” it said relaxingly. “ I’m Dingid, you are on the planet Zeurax, we don’t speak a foreign language over here. You was abducted by our hateful hurricane, because we are relying on you to destroy every living or dead thing in every single universe, planet, solar system, etc.”
“ What? WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU ON?” Said Victor, not amused.
“ I know it may be a bit of a shock, but you are the chosen one, you will be made an immortal later, at our immortal ritual, and then tomorrow will be the transition…” The creature trailed off.
“ Let me get this straight, I’m the chosen one, you’re going to change me into someone who never dies, and I’m on a planet called Zeurax!” Shouted Victor.
“ Well, yes, but calm down, or you’re going to pass out. We’ll escort you to your shack immediately, and give you some time to think.” Hushed the Alien, looking at Victor. Before Victor could say another word, the three aliens asked four volunteers from the crowd watching to take Victor to Shack 99. Victor realised he was on a stretcher when they lifted the weak object holding him.
Victor partly believed everything coming out of the thing’s mouth, but he also doubted it because everything around him looked human. For example the ground was concrete, there were buildings, well, tiny huts, and there was clouds in the sky, but then he realised that the sky was red. He fainted.
When he woke up, Victor realised he was in a small shack. He looked around him and was furious at what he saw. There was no nice, warm carpet, no kitchen tiles even! But stone cold concrete floor. The shack was claustrophobic, the walls curved in, it was a tiny circular shack. The walls were stone, as was the ceiling. The bed was a very small, wooden single bed, with no sheets or pillows, but one blanket. There was a table with two chairs around it in the centre of the room, and nothing else whatsoever.
Victor saw the door by the table and ran for it. He tried to open the door, but it was locked from the outside. “Damn!” He said out loud. He shoulder barged the door, but still it wouldn’t move. He went to the other side of the hut, and sprinted to the door, shoulder barging it again. When he hit the door, it still wouldn’t move. Then Victor felt a stinging sensation accumulate his entire body. It stung his whole body like a thousand wasps stinging every inch of him. He realised that the door was steel. He cried in pain as he finally figured out that it was banging a steel door that had made him feel a huge amount of pain. He sat down on the bed, rubbing his arms, and legs, and lay down for a bit. When he woke up two hours later, most of his wounds had healed, but he had a lot of cuts and bruises, and he could only limp. He had pins and needles nearly everywhere.
‘OUCH!’ He yelled, ‘Why am I such a thick piece of crap!’ He walked back and forth, thinking to himself while clutching his right arm, which was the part of his body that hurt the most. ‘ What the hell were all those freaky animals outside! Where am I? Why have they taken me here? What was that big hurricane thing? My gawd there are so many questions I need to ask someone, or something.’ He thought in his head.
Just then there was a knock at the door. Victor rushed towards the steel prison cell looking door, and shouted, “Come in!” Just then Victor heard a key go in the lock. And something stepped inside. Another one of the huge hideous aliens walked into the tiny shack, having to duck down so that it wouldn’t bump its head. Just then, Victor heard a voice, the voice was very high pitched, and sounded like a squeaking little mouse, “ Victor, follow me, do not ask questions, just do as you’re told and follow me.” Victor followed the creature out through the tiny hut, and across the sandy desert type ground. Victor was looking all around him in utter amazement, the sky was shining red and he had to squint to look at it. Victor remembered the concrete floor that he was lying on earlier, and knew that that was miles away, there was no sign of any concrete around here, just metres and metres high sand. He was finding it hard to keep up with the alien, because it was practically running. Half an hour later, Victor had arrived at his destination. The alien pointed to a huge black tower, and then went back the way they had come.
The tower was huge, bigger than the empire state building. Every millimetre of it was black there were no windows either. Victor started towards the giant double doors. Then the doors opened, and a king was revealed. The king had a mouth, three eyes, two arms, two legs, everything on it were human features, apart from its eyes. All three of them stared at victor like a dark, murky ocean. They were as black as the night’s sky. No pupils lay in place, but utter black.
Its skin was red, and it wore a huge black robe, that had an insignia printed on the left hand side. The insignia was a huge black eye, that had a minute red pupil in the centre and on top of the eye were the letters E and E, underneath the eye, were three words, words that made Victor’s blood run cold. These words were: Evil Eye Organization “ Come here Victor Amane, new breed.” The king spoke with his mouth. Victor walked gingerly toward the king. When victor followed the king into the main hall, the huge double doors slammed shut, sounding like a million different creatures all screaming at once.
“ Sit.” Said the king, in his booming deep voice. Victor sat on a stone bench. The king sat on another stone bench opposite him. “ Now, I’m King Kinit, King of planet Zeurax of the 60,000th universe, please feel free as to ask me any questions you wish.”
“ Who are you? Where am I? What’s that sign on your robe? Why did you call me the new breed when my name is Victor? How did you know that my name is Victor Amane? Why is the sky red?” Asked Victor hurriedly.
“ Whoah whoa whoa! Slow down! Firstly, I’m King Kinit, as I just stated, you are on the planet Zeurax in universe 60,000. The sign on my robe is the evil eye organization’s insignia. You are the new breed, but I will come onto that in a minute, and I know your name is Victor because I know that you are the new breed. And the sky is red because it wants to be.” Replied King Kinit.
“ Okay,” Said Victor. “ So what’s this new breed thing?”
“ The new breed is the most evil beast to ever walk any universe, it is called the new breed because no one has ever dared to name it, plus there is only one of that breed in the entire gazillions of universes. That universe is we, the 60,000th universe. The universe you are from is universe 3030, on the puny planet earth.”
“ Why am I the new breed, why does it have to be me?”
“ Because I had to randomly pick a small village, I chose Wraysbury, then I had to pick the most cold-blooded person in Wraysbury, that was you, Victor Amane.”
“ Okay, but what if I don’t want to be the new breed.” Asked Victor confidently.
“ THEN I SHALL GUT YOU!” Screamed King Kinit, rising from his seat in rage.
“ Okay okay, sorry.” Whispered Victor.
“ Now, you will be made an immortal in a matter of minutes, but first Victor, I shall transform your personality, all your memories of who you are and where you come from etc will be wiped out.”
“NO!” Cried Victor, raising his hand.
King Kinit looked up to the ceiling, and a red cane flew down almost instantly. He pointed the cane at Victor and chanted. “ NAMONEMINAE! NAMONEMINAE! NAMONEMINAE!” He repeated the words a couple of dozen times, until a red beam shot out from the cane and flew inside Victors screaming mouth. The red beam went inside his head and coiled around his brain. It sucked out everything that Victor needed to remember. Like who his family were, what his job was, etc. Then when it was done the red beam flew out through his nose, and popped back inside the cane.
Victor stood frozen, facing the floor. He slowly raised his head, until his face was shown. He looked exactly the same, but if you saw him, you’d get the feeling that he was twisted.
King Kinit pointed to a dark room, and told Victor that if he went through that door, and then stood on the huge stone slab, and waited until the ritual was over, then he’d be an immortal and would never die. Victor nodded, smiling cruelly, and walked to the door. He went inside and saw thousands of people all watching him in silence. He hoisted himself up onto the huge stone slab in the middle of the mighty room. Then they started chanting. Two hours he stood there, listening to the same old words being repeated, “GALLUM GALLAM!” Were the two words that Victor would never forget.
When the ritual was finished, King Kinit entered the room smiling proudly at his people, as they bowed down to him. “ This way Victor.” He said, pointing towards the double doors. Victor followed him out of the room, and towards the other doors. “ How does it feel to know that you can never die?” Asked King Kinit.
“ I feel exactly the same as I did when I went in, but I’m more excited about the transition my King, when will that be?”
“ That’s where I’m taking you now.” Said King Kinit, opening the doors for Victor. “ Oh good!” Said Victor clapping his hands. What will I do when I am transformed?”
“ Well, you destroy every universe in existence, every planet, everything that is ever evident, apart from this planet, neutralize every planet in this universe, but this one, so universe 60,000 will be universe 1. And Zeurax will be the only planet to ever survive your massacre!” Cackled the King.
“ Indeed, it shall be done.” Said Victor.
“ Oh and I’ve heard that there will be some people trying to rid you, but just take care of these, there’s a good boy.” Said the king.
“ Oh don’t worry, I’ll make sure of that.” Replied Victor sounding very sure of himself.
“ Good,” Said King Kinit in a relaxed tone. “ Now then Victor, let us just go over a few things.”
“ Okay.” Replied Victor.
“ You immediately teleport to whichever universe or planet you wish to destroy first, and then when you’ve done everything, you will go into a sleep and never wake up. When you have done the purpose that you are born to fulfil, your brain shuts down.” Informed Kinit.
“ Oh. But I wish to live!” Worriedly said Victor.
“ Victor, you will not die, you will go to sleep and never wake up.”
“ But that’s exactly the same thing, it’s just a nicer way of putting it!”
“ Well I’m sorry Victor, but unless you don’t want to triumph as the god of evil, then you’d just better start heading back to the ritual room and we’ll reverse your immortality and your brains will be all over the floor as quick as you can say new breed!” Shouted King Kinit angrily.
“ NO NO NO!” Screamed Victor. “ I’m sorry! Please don’t do that!”
“Okay, okay, calm down. Look, Victor. I don’t want you to die any more than you do. If it were down to me, then I would keep you alive! It’s not fair that you’ll be floating around space, lifeless. If it were down to me, then we could bury you under the ground of Zeurax, but it would take to long to dig a whole and all that stuff, it is sooo much hassle!” Said Kinit.
“ I beg your pardon?” Said Victor annoyed at the King’s inconsiderate behaviour.
“ Well, that’s what they say anyway, the person who’s in charge of this whole affair that is.” Lied King Kinit.
“ That’s a point, who is in charge of me floating around in space dead?!” Questioned Victor.
“ Erm, I’m n-not permitted ta-ta-ta-to say Victor, let’s close this subject?” Stuttered the King.
“ Okay, whatever.” Said Victor like he was bothered, but didn’t wish to show it. They walked straight on for about half an hour when King Kinit spoke. “ Oh yes, that reminds me, Victor, when you are successfully transformed, then you shall teleport straight away. Don’t even think about it, just do it, otherwise you will destroy this planet, and everything will fail. Our enemies do not know that we wish to save Zeurax, so let’s keep it that way.” Whispered King Kinit, almost as if he thought someone was watching them.
“ Yes, yes, I shall try my best my King, but I need to ask you something.”
“ Yes go ahead my boy.”
“ Your organization, the evil eye organization.”
“ What about them?”
“ Well, won’t your organization be wiped out by me?”
“ Firstly, they are not my organization, I am just a member. And secondly, no. Because they are on Zeurax, so they will be safe.”
“ Oh, okay. King?”
“ Yes?”
“ What do the evil eye organization do?”
“ Victor, what concern is that of yours?”
“ Oh nothing, I’m just interested.”
“ WELL THEN SHUT YOUR HUMAN CAKEHOLE!”
“ Yes sir!”
Victor didn’t dare talk until he was spoken to that long hour that they walked to the place where Victor would be transformed. They went through long streets of plain concrete, there was not an inch of grass in the area. When they got there, Victor was flabbergasted.
It was like a football stadium. There were millions of seats surrounding him as Victor looked up over a thousand feet high at the middle row of stone benches and chairs. Hundreds of thousands of the strange race stood up and applauded Victor as he entered the stadium. In the middle of all these creatures were three podiums, which were at this time, all empty. King Kinit smiled at the crowd and waved. He walked with Victor to the middle by the first podium, and made an announcement.
“ CREATURES OF ZEURAX, I BRING TO YOU, VICTOR! THE HUMAN WHO WILL BE IN A FEW SHORT MOMENTS, THE NEW BREED!” The millions of people were cheering so loud; it was not possible that Victor could hear a thought in his head.
“ VICTOR WILL NOW STAND ON THIS FIRE FOR TWO MINUTES AND THIRTY-NINE SECONDS WHILE I, YOUR KING, CHANT THE ANCIENT CHANTS OF MILUAH, LORD OF EVIL EYE!” The creatures screamed even louder than before in their high-pitched screams. At the look of King Kinit’s eyes, the first podium lit up with a huge fireball. The crowd were now crying with excitement. King Kinit held Victor so that he could stand himself up on the burning hot flame covered podium.
King Kinit let go of his legs when Victor was standing firm on the podium.
“ SILENCE!!!” Boomed King Kinit so loud it shut the millions of people up at once. “ NAMINIA JAMINIA SAMINIA FAMINIA GAMINIA HAMINIA KAMINIA,” The words of the ritual were repeated over and over again for two minutes and thirty-nine seconds. When it was done King Kinit hurriedly helped Victor down. The crowd screamed again. Screams of excitement. Screams of joy. Victor shook his body to warm himself down. He was crying with pain.
“ PEOPLE OF ZEURAX, THE FIRST STAGE IS OVER, IN THE SECOND STAGE, VICTOR WILL HAVE TO STAY IN A STILL POSITION UNDER FREEZING COLD WATER FOR THREE MINUTES AND FORTY SECONDS. AGAIN, WHILE I CHANT THE ANCIENT WORDS OF MILUAH, LORD OF EVIL EYE!” They screamed again.
King Kinit like before hoisted Victor up onto the podium. The podium was now a glass box full of water; there was a pump at the bottom pumping more water in. Victor opened the door of the huge box, and water came flooding out. He quickly went inside and shut the door behind him. The pump immediately started filling the box back up. The king started his chants again. Three minutes and forty seconds later, a choking Victor was let out of the box.
“ ATTENTION! ATTENTION! ATTENTION! THE SECOND STAGE OF THE NEW BREED TRANSFORMATION IS NOW COMPLETE!” Everyone started clapping as well as screaming and cheering, as well as crying with happiness. “ THE THIRD AND FINAL TASK WILL NOW BE ENDURED! IN THIS STAGE, A KILLER CREATURE WILL BEAT VICTOR TO NEAR DEATH. THIS CREATURE IS KNOWN BY THE PEOPLE OF ZEURAX AS KILLER KYLE.” Every single soul in the stadium shivered at the sound of this name. For killer Kyle was a criminal in their planet. Killer Kyle had murdered half of the planet, that was why Zeurax was the smallest planet in the 60,000th universe, because when he was caught, they realised a whole half of them had been wiped out, so the people of Zeurax helped to eliminate half of the planet, because it was empty seeing as there was no one living there and there would never be enough people to live there. “KILLER KYLE WILL BE ARMED WITH A BASEBALL BAT, AND VICTOR WILL HAVE TO WITHSTAND HIM AND STAY EXACTLY STILL FOR FOUR MINUTES AND FORTY-ONE SECONDS. THIS WILL BE DONE AS I CHANT THE ANCIENT CHANTS OF MILUAH, LORD OF EVIL EYE.” The crowd cheered, but not as loud as they had been before, they were scared to death of killer Kyle.
King Kinit again started his chants. Victor was in another glass box now, this time it was much, much bigger, and there was a crazed psychopath in there with him. Killer Kyle saw Victor suddenly, and ran at him. He whacked the bat around his head so hard, that Victor screamed with pain. ‘It’s okay,’ Victor thought to himself as Kyle battered his legs. ‘ I’m an immortal, he wont kill me, it’s impossible. After this, I’ll slaughter him, I’ll eat him.’ Kyle caved Victor’s head in. There was blood all over the glass box; the people everywhere gasped at the sudden wave of blood that emerged from Victor’s arm as Kyle whacked it like a golf ball. Two minutes and fifty-eight seconds had passed.
Kyle licked the blood from the glass floor of the box. ‘Psycho’ thought Victor bitterly as Kyle swung the bat back and forth, knocking Victor’s teeth out as he did it. Victor bellowed in pain as tears flooded from his bloodstained eyes. Four minutes had gone. Kyle gave Victor an uppercut with the end of the bat, causing blood to pour from his mouth, nose, ears, and as Kyle thumped him on the foot with the bat, Victor’s eyes bled.
All of a sudden, King Kinit opened the glass door and quickly slammed it shut, letting Victor out. “ Well done Victor, you’ve done us all proud, and now it is time.” Whispered King Kinit.
“ PLEASE CAN YOU PUT YOUR HANDS TOGETHER FOR OUR NEW GOD OF EVIL! OUR CHAMPION OF CHAOS! OUR KING OF DESTRUCTION! OUR WARRIOR OF MADNESS! OUR LORD OF DEATH! THE NEW BREED!” The crowd rose to their feet screaming tears of delight, as Victor Amane transformed into the new breed.
First his whole body went red, a dark scaly red that looked like he had burnt himself. His eyes were huge, the size of a house, they were blacker than a bottomless pit, he grew each second until he was a giant. He let out an almighty roar, and the first thing he thought of doing, the first thing he wanted to do, was to kill Killer Kyle, and so he did.
He saw the glass box and smashed it with a flick He lifted the fearful serial killer from the pile of glass in his hand like a small child picking up a doll. He squeezed Kyle so hard that he popped. Guts flew everywhere all over the new breed’s giant hands, and he ate them.
He tossed away the remaining contents of Killer Kyle Kanman’s body behind him, and that was when the thought came into his head. He knew he had to teleport to another world or universe instead of Zeurax, so he did so, and that was when the terror of the new breed’s wrath started.


© Copyright 2007 frankielight (frankielight at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1308808-Chapter-One-Of-Breeds