*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1309393-Lost-and-Found
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Death · #1309393
This is a fanfiction about Eragon.
Eragon lifted up his hand to wipe away his tears. Why is she so cruel? He thought.
Eragon was referring to the Princess of the elves Arya. He had confessed his love for her, for the second time and she had broken his heart terribly.
“Well, well, well. If it isn’t my little brother.” Came a deep and familiar voice from behind him.
“Go away Murtagh! Why to you always show up at the worst times?” Was Eragon’s angry reply. “Can’t you see I just want to be alone?”
“Well, yes I can, but I don’t care. You my brother are pathetic! Chasing after a girl who is so out of your league. Foolish, foolish boy! You will never get her! Sitting out here in the middle of DuWeldenvarden alone, crying your little eyes out over a stupid elf!”
The words that came out of Murtagh’s mouth stung Eragon like a thousand arrows. How dare say that that about Arya!
“You know nothing about her, you traitor! I love her and I don’t care what you think. She is not a stupid elf, and you are nothing but a filthy traitor who killed King Hrothgar! I am ashamed to call you my brother!” Eragon spat at him as he turned around, so he was facing him.
“HA! That is what you think Shadeslayer! You know nothing about what I am forced to do everyday! Galbatorix has total control over me! HE sent me here to kidnap you but I won’t do it. I will not betray the Varden any more than I already have!”
“Well then I guess you should get going before I have to kill you! Go ride away on your stupid dragon with my sword!” Eragon yelled at him.
“Then I shall leave you here to mope then. But one day I will be back to get you. So be warned brother.
© Copyright 2007 ElvenRose (elvenrose at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1309393-Lost-and-Found