*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1310170-Tears
by SaChii
Rated: E · Essay · Drama · #1310170
its about tears.. how they can destroy and how they can make you courageous
*Cry*

They say it’s not good to cry… I know it makes me bad, makes me speak things I never would speak otherwise, makes me speak things I don’t even mean…

But I would say it’s not bad… My tears stay with me when everyone else leaves and goes… and I might seem like a psycho but sometimes they are all I have, my only companions…



They make me miserable, they make me depressed, they ignite anger in me, they make me weak… When I cry, I get angry… angry because I cried… I don’t like crying and yet I cry. I cry even when I know it generates the goddamn word ‘PITY’. I cry even when I know that people will feel bad for me, something I hate… and why? Why do I do that? Just because I want them to care for me? Wont they care if I don’t cry? Or is it just pity they feel when they try to console me?



Its not good to cry, but maybe I like it… because I know my tears wont betray me… they will stay with me in my darkest hours and they will clear my eyes…


*Cry*
© Copyright 2007 SaChii (sachi_banker at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1310170-Tears