*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1310421-Rain
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Erotica · #1310421
Well this a XXX rated love story yea like hustler kinda lol more love tho enjoy
Its 3:25pm that’s the fourth time in an hour you’ve checked the clock. It begins to rain and still you wait the rain increases harder thumping noisily in the roof you bite your fingernails. A noise from in front of the house caches your attention. You run to the window hands on the glass you see his car. Over come with new lovers bliss you run for the door. He gets out of the car muttering and looks to the house opening his umbrella. He sees you, the umbrella falls forgotten to the ground and his face brightens like he now has everything he could ever want.

Rain falls on his suit and nothing but you matter to him you can see it in his eyes hunger. His lips part in a smile ah that smile you think your heart quickens. His jaw drops and a tongue appears licking his teeth still smiling. He sees you in the rain cloths looking to be apart of your body every curve accounted for. You catch a look of amazement that came and went in the blink of an eye. Even though he knows every inch of you he’s still taken back by how hot you are. You stare at him and he at you, you win cause he looks to the ground briefly trying to recover his composure. He looks back up knowing he’s defeated he’s never played with something like me before you think.

Running in the downpour heedless of anything but him you fly into his arms lips together he crushes you against his chest. Your breath taken away not by his embrace but his presence but he doesn’t need to know that you think. Strong arms in circle you and lift you from the ground with one arm holding you and one arm removing his jacket. You take one hand from the back of his head and help him remove the last arm from his coat tossing it to the grass. Legs wrapped around him you quiver inside with anticipation. Never stopping or slowing as he takes you towards the door. Like a fool he does hesitate long enough to remove his muddy and grassy shoes. Hurry up you think as your dying in side with anticipation.

He walks through the house you and him leave a trail of rainwater towards the bedroom. You don’t want to let him go as he lowers you but you do anyway and he throws you to the bed. O he wants to play like that does he two can play that game. You back up to get away but he’s on you tugging away your cloths and you let him caught up in his determination god he’s good you think as your top comes away his warm lips sucking your cold hard nipple, his hand creeping up your inner thigh he passes up you pelvis and stomach to your face he holds your cheek and looks in to your eyes. The love is there but something else to as he reaches to the bed post for the scarf tied around the post he forces one arm up and ties you well getting away is now out of the question.

With the game on you fight back but your no mach like you wanted to be anyway I could have if I wanted to be but you know your lying to your self. He gets your other hand up and pins it to the bed as he reaches towards the other scarf purposely rubbing you between you legs across your panties with his thigh. A slight moan escapes your lips be for you can think about it. Now tied to the bed he’s stares a moment at you inspecting your body for what he wants to do next. He asks you do you want it? Playing you say no he says to bad. O he’s so fuckin good you think. You look the other way but he grabs your chin and forces you to look at him. Are you going to behave he asks. You smile and say do I ever. Well I’m going to have to teach you a lesson and who’s boss.
From a box beside the bed he produces a feather with a wicked grin he begins at you ankle. Lightly tracing a line up your calf to your thighs. Up your stomach it goes slowly. You fight the scarf’s but there tied to well he takes his body away from yours and lays beside you looking to be enjoying him self pain in the ass little tease you think. Running the feather back down your other leg he leans to kiss you. Your eyes close for it but nothing happens they open and he’s smiling back where he was feather never stopping so soft against your smooth skin you feel your self-becoming wet another slight moan escapes you lips but your to lost in what your body is feeling to notice. Your eyes close as the feather softly goes around your nipple, another moan, you shudder.

You remember faintly leaving champagne in a bucket full of ice. You look for it a quick second its still there forgotten about the feather goes down the side of your cheek across your lips your eyes close his body comes against you, another moan stronger now cause he is doing everything so right. You hear rattling from the bucket as he rolls him self between your legs pressing him self up against you. A cold drip of water hits your chest than another you look up the drips came from his mouth you wonder what he’s up to. He presses up with his thigh driving you to moan again as he begins to suck on your nipple ice in his mouth its to much you fight to grab him but your trapped tied its to much, another shudder.

Both nipples firm and hard, one strong hand holding your waist the other supporting him self arm touching your side he runs his mouth ice cube in his teeth down the center of your chest to your bellybutton he drops the cube and licks a circle around it than licks way deeper into your belly button than he needed to, to get it out your head falls back mouth open god he’s so good. His fingers begin to rub your panty’s making you more wet driving you wild. You close your mouth and tense your arms trying to be free. But the knots hold your lips pull back into a smile your jaw clamped down you moan thought your teeth and you ask your self is there anyone better in the whole world? You know deep down probably not.

He runs his fingers through your hair and gets a little grip not hard he leans in and licks your lips his cold tongue excites you, you open your mouth he kisses you tongue first deeply than pulls his hand back so your just out of reach of his lips you crave so badly. He smiles again at you, hand going for another ice cube you plead for him to stop you want him now all he says is be patient and pops another cube in his mouth with a smile. He pecks you on your lips and you move to kiss him but he holds your head still and runs the cube in his teeth around the inside of your lips as you try to kiss him fingers still rubbing your panties your about to cum no one should be able to be this good you think feeling your panties slide down your legs.

Slowly he works the ice cube back down the center of your body paying special attention to your bellybutton cause he loves to be there! Moving the cube with his tongue dipping in and out of it driving you crazy. At the same time he’s rubbing your puss with his fingers you squirm but his left hand holds you down and his tongue and cube take a slow trip down south leaving a cold trail down your pelvis he makes colder by breathing out through his nose. Senses heightened to there fullest you cum your whole body lost in ecstasy and it’s only just begun. How you ask how can he know how?

Using his cold tongue in the middle of your wet pussy brings you out of your first orgasm as two fingers work there self’s in very slowly and very gently. With no resistance they enter in to you, your very wet you can feel it. His tongue and cube make it down to the top of your hood it caress its way around and he sucks lightly on the pearl your about to orgasm again you’ve never felt so good be fore the ice cube gone he runs his tongue the full length from fingers rubbing the front of you on your inside he quickens the pace ever so slightly you orgasm again harder than the first you feel your self so wet this is so not fair I cant do anything but take it. You fight but the knots hold there’s no escape.

Crying baby stop through clenched teeth he relentlessly moves his fingers and tongue in perfect harmony you squirm and run away almost sitting up now still he wont stop three four five you lose count its all soooooo over powering and all at once it all stops. He slowly backs his fingers out of you and lies next to you on his side kissing you warmly. He unties one arms your so over come it falls to the bed. He reaches over you back on top and unties the other you lovingly run your fingers through his hair as he kisses you. He smiles down at you faces just barley apart. The fucker you think! Jesus I thought I was going to die you say, he giggles one of those laughs you love so much. He asks you if you enjoyed it. It was the best you say but now it’s my turn.

You roll him over so you’re on top and say don’t worry ill take it easy on you. He doesn’t look convinced but a few reassuring words semi put him at ease. I will baby you tell him don’t worry it’s a flat out lie but he doesn’t need to know that. Slowly you rub your ass on his boxers he grown already still turned on from hearing you scream. You can feel his cock rubbing against your ass and its kind of exciting to know he’s so big. You want it in you now but your willing to wait after what he just did to you. Working you hips back and forth he reaches and grabs your waist but you seize his hands and put them back down and give him a playful smile.

You take his left hand and push it up to get it next to the scarf. His face breaks into a smile no no your not allowed to tie me up he says as you try push his arm to the bed above his head. What well were never going to do it again than and you start to get up. Well that changed him mind fast baby, baby don’t be like that he says pulling you back on top of him. He gives in and lays his hand by the bedpost you bend over to kiss him for being a good sport his lips are warm and you can taste your self on his tongue. Ummm no wonder he likes to go down on me so much you lick your lips. You reach up and tie him the same way he tied you than you kiss down his arm to his shoulder he grabs your ass while you lick up the side of his neck to his ear.

He groans a bit as you suck on his earlobe his hand holding you ass wow this is exciting you think. You begin to work your way down his neck kissing, sucking and biting him you can tell he’s loving it and you can also feel it as his cock grows even bigger rubbing the soft smooth skin on your ass. O he so big you almost want to just put it in your wet puss but you catch your self there will be time for that later you think feeling hungry your self you slowly lick your lips for him to see before kissing each little muscle on this hard stomach. He groans a little bit as you work your self off of him between his legs running your hair playfully down his body.

You take it into your right hand its fills your hand his head falls back as your tongue runs the length from bottom to head he groans. At the top your tongue fully extended you take him into your mouth just a little bit below the head tongue down the front. Holey shit he says under his breath but you stop. Pulling your head away he looks up at you the question in his eyes you giggle. You didn’t think it was going to be that easy did you taking a piece of ice from the bucket and smiling. You pop it into your mouth remounting him he smiles you got him good that time. You start sucking at chest he fights back when he feels how cold it is that’ll teach him the fucker.

His shaft pressed between his waist and your stomach you rub back and forth ice still tracing lines across his chest. You also drop the ice into his bellybutton licking his stomach reaching to put your hair behind your ears to get it out of your way. He stares at you piece of ice in his button this is so not fair he says. All’s fair in love and war and this is war you reply.

He laughs nervously and you remove the cube licking deep down into his belly button stroking him with one hand he’s dying he fights at the scarf’s but the knots are still strong. He growls and looks at you telling you how much trouble your in when he gets out. You laugh that is if I let you out. Getting back down between his legs you think now its time for me to do a little work you take him back into your hand and start over again. Licking the full length of him to the head with your tongue his head falls back another groan an almost unheard fuck your good escapes his mouth. You begin moving you’re hand up and down his shaft sucking his head with all you’ve got. Another o my god escapes his lips.

You take it deeper into your mouth now just holding the bottom of it the rest in your throat a louder groan o baby shit he says. But you don’t hear it as you take the whole thing his whole body tenses and his eyes roll back into his head arms fight the restraints. Up and down you go the whole thing in and out sweat beads on his brow he grows louder. O baby stop I’m gonna nut he says you think duh that’s the point as you increase speed. He grows louder and louder ahhhhhhhh shit he yells as he busts into your mouth you swallow it and never miss a beat up and down. The scarf’s begin to rip as he pulls desperate to stop you. Stop ah shit woman the scarf’s rip and he grabs and pulls you on to him you kiss urgently deeply I guess pay back really is a bitch.

He goes to roll you over but you stop him cause you want to be on top his fingers sneak past your guard and into your warm puss it feels so good you moan a little but this isn’t what you want so you push his arm down and stand up turning around you lower your ass down. On to his stomach he knows what’s happening but he’s still excited. You turn around and arch that back cause you know he loves that and rub your ass on his crotch. Pulling forward you take his cock into your hand and spread your hot wet pussy, you’re so wet it slides in with no resistance you moan it feels so good.

All the way down the length of it you go it feels so fuckin good it’s so deep. You bounce up and down o my god he’s so big it feels like he’s hitting your stomach but you love it! He reaches out with his right hand and runs his fingers down your back arched to the point of breaking. He grabs a hold of your waist with the other massaging your side and still playing with your back. In and out up and down back and forth you go you feel like screaming as he holds you still right above him and works his pelvis up and down so fast before you know it your cuming again its so strong you feel like your in a very soul.

After returning back to your usual moan he pushes you over to the side. He grabs you with firm hands around your waist direct you on to your hands and knees. He runs his hands down your back up your spine and grabs your side you grab his cock with your right hand through your legs and slide him into you it goes so easy cause your so wet, you gasp o my god you say as it goes so deep. It feels so good you moan he pushes on the middle of you back making you arch it further and further. He pushes you hard you go down a little as he grinds into you his pelvis smacks in to your ass faster and faster pushing you into the bed your head goes back as he grabs your hair pulling. You’ve been bad he says and smacks your ass and this is going to be your punishment. From now on your going to call me daddy you understand. Mmmmm you think, if that’s what you want daddy you say. It is he smacks your ass as he asks you if you’ve been bad but you tell him no. Bad idea.

He smacks your ass harder and tells you not to lie to him. You say you wont and he asks you if you’ve been bad again you say maybe a little with a half giggle half moan as he pushes down smacking his body to against your ass you can feel every vibration as he gives it to you in and out you can feel your toes curl. You look back into his face and put a hand to his chest moaning telling him it feels so good baby. He smacks your ass and asks you what you called him you forgot in the pleasure of it all and he makes you pay as he hits the other cheek. What did I tell you he asks giving it to you harder you ooooo daddy your whole body tense its to much. You grab a hold of the sheets to try to keep some control but it doesn’t help you bite a pillow as you cum so hard you feel light headed. All the while he still slaps your ass and never slows down as you moan so loud almost screaming daddy.

It ends as he pulls out of you slowly you fall to the bed so tired and so sweaty but he rolls over on to you now your going to get he says and you believe it. he gets in-between your legs and puts him self back into your moist pussy he enters you with out a problem you can smell his body his sweat he’s good you think as he crushes you under him waists touching trapping you pressure all over your body he’s such a man you think. It feels so good again as you nut yet again you cry out and he grows louder o baby I’m going to cum he says louder he groans o shit he yells as he pulls out. He strokes it up and down you moan for him and tell him you want it give it to me you say daddy I want it he yells ahhhh as he cums on your stomach he falls on to you and smothers you in kisses he picks you up by your ass legs wrapped around him he heads down the hall you ask him where he’s taking you.

In to the shower he goes he pushes you up against the wall after shooting hot water against it so it isn’t cold he’s so thoughtful your heart warms. He’s kisses you deeply and holds you close to him. You so know why your with him his passion almost leaves you breathless while he holds you water running down your beautiful curvaceous body he washes you with a luffa and you wash him with your hands. Your souls connect and you fall for him harder deeper. The water runs off you and him like you two are one. He grabs a towel and dries you in the shower so you don’t get out cold than steps out himself and dries him self off. You grab another towel and dry his back off for him on your tippy toes you kiss the back of his neck.

He turns and plants a good one on your lips picking you up lovingly you lay your head on his shoulder arms around his neck he carries you his girl back to bed with him caring your legs over his arm cradling you against him you feel protected. He lays you gently on the bed and takes you into his arms. You stare at each other his eyes seeming to take you into them you fined your self-lost head so heavy still not wanting to break away from his eyes. He pushes your head to his chest you fall asleep in his arms safe and wake up to break feast in bed omelets life really is good!



By: Lostcuzafungus@yahoo.com


If you want more when there done drop me a line and ill add you hope you enjoyed it I had fun writing it this is the second one so if you want the first just ask. I’ll continue to write more as long as my friends enjoy them. If you have any feed back or ideas for my next one id love to hear about it thanks for your time bye :D.
© Copyright 2007 lostcuzafungus (lostcuzafungus at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1310421-Rain