*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1310834-no-name-just-the-newest-one
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Erotica · #1310834
well its a bad story I wrote for somone they liked it I hope you do to
He picks her up in strong arm’s lifting her above him. Her legs automatically wrap his body like a vice, a warm tingly feeling runs through her body as she strains to increase the feeling and the pleasure squeezing with all her might. Slowly firmly he pushes her up against the wall firmer and firmer his fingers gripping her ass holding her up as he pushes. Her fingers run up in to his hair as she moans wrapping her arms tight around him pulling the back of his hair.
"Is that how you like it" he asks? Her chin drops to his shoulder and she cant help but bite a little of his hot flesh and scratching his back as he pushes again making her dig more.
The room is un fire but she gets an ear lobe into her mouth as she gets pushed again his pelvis rubbing her pussy. “God” is all she can get out before he walks her across the hall into the other wall walking to the room bumping as he goes.
She drops down releasing her legs and getting her feet on the ground “come here” he says, as he pushes her back to the wall pining her arms. She can feel his thigh grind at her panties sliding smooth making her wet feeling so trapped. His lips tug her ear lobes and one leg pulled up into his hand.
She can feel him through his pants and her hand slips into his pants above his boxers and she rubs his whole length. “do you want me daddy” she says. Nails ripping across his back she giggles and grabs a hand full of hair forcing him to kiss her harder. Almost desperately her lips seek his she can feel his tongue ring and he pushes her up against the wall again only a different one. She backs up cause she doesn’t have a choice with a little bump into the wall before the bedroom.
He starts to unbutton his top button and she immediately on his bottom ones and trying to get her shirt over her head dark hair going every where. Her skirt rises over her butt and his hands grab both cheeks pulling her tightly to him.”O shit”she says her puss running up the front of his leg back against the wall pushing him away with her pelvis. But he pushes back and squeezes her ass in one hand the other firmly back on her waist after she helps him off with his shirt.
“Shit baby” he says.
“Ya baby” she says under her breath.
Her fingers fight his belt and his fight her skirt but he thinks about it and leaves it on just pulling it up a little bit more seeing more curve making him all the more hungry. She finally wins and his pants fall as he spins her around wrapping his arms around middle spinning her around and putting her back into the wall facing the wall his fingers running down into her panties his middle finger getting the rest of her pussy wet than sliding in.
“O shit baby” she moans arm behined her holding his hair to her neck as he kisses the whole length.
“O yeah”he says into there back of her hair as her ass shoots out and pushes him back.
“O yeah, shit baby, yeah” she says as his finger becomes two moving in a circle. He stares in amazement at the curve of her back at how her skirt rides on her ass.
“Fuck I just wanna bite it,” he says pulling it up a little more to see more cheek pushing her back into the wall.
But his fingers inside her makes her excited and feels so good she easily pushes him back to be pushed again. Back so arched breasts against the wall. “Than I will” he says kissing down her back moving his hand around back and fingering her from behind kissing her ass and lower back. Before pushing his tongue in as far as he can. She can feel his ring bouncing in side of her as his tongue goes back and forth so fast growling a little deep growl.
“O my god baby yeah” she says with her eyes closed. Filled to the brim with pleasure feeling like she’s about to explode. Her hand gets back into his boxers playing with him rubbing her ass up and down as he kisses up her back again. Getting a little hold on the back of her hair. It rubs between her cheeks and his eyes close just for an instant.
An instant to long, she spins around in his arms and slams him into the wall hard pulling his boxers down as she kisses down the front of his stomach “O you think so do you” he asks?
“What are you gonna do spank me” she giggles taking him in her hand lips going around the head. Back and forth her hand and lips go sucking his cock and playing with him at the same time.
“O shit baby” he says. Leaning forward stomach flexed he leans as she takes the whole thing into her mouth. He runs his fingers through her hair grabbing for a second right by the roots of her hair briefly before reaching down and picking her up again. She’s lifted into his arms yet again and her legs wrap his middle and is carried off into the bedroom.
“You ass hole” she yells between he giggling as he heaves her on to her back on to the front of the bed. She turns over to crawl away like a cat but he grabs her food she screams, “Stop you ass baby please, NO” but theres no escape he pulles her back as she’s taken control of yet again and turned on her back. His bigger body pushes her down her pleas muffled as his lips dance fiercely with hers.
Than he stops and breathes, “I love you”, he says and kisses her again soft and slow. Her hand goes to his waist but he moves back a little inbetween her legs taking a firm breast into his hand licking her nipples. Her fingers go into his hair and she takes a firm grip a his leg runs up her warm puss making her moan a little body so tense. Her body glistens in the low light with perspiration. He scans her face as his tongue slowly slips into her belly button it must be working he thinks as her hands take firm grips in his hair again.
Her back lifts from the bed in an arch as he makes his way down her leg giving her sucking kisses and little nibbles on the way up, “o yeah baby”, she squeaks out. Her body tightens and her finger goes to her lips nail in her teeth the other hand goes through her own hair hanging down head back mouth open. Her muscles spasm a little as his teeth bites her inner thigh and his tongue passes up the center splitting her open.
She moans head back again as the ball or his tongue ring bounces off her pearl. She fights her eyelids but it feels to good and they win finally closing forearms tense from holding his hair as his tongue fly’s up and down beating her pearl. Than down and back into her sweet pussy his thumb rubs back and forth.
“Play with your self”, he says before putting his tongue back inside. The juice in his moustache tastes so sweet tongue extended as far as he can. She can see his hair moving back and forth so fast making it almost like his tongue is viberating.
“O my god shit baby please”, she says . “Baby please stop Please”!!! His hand wraps her leg pushing down his tongue moves back to her pearl. His head shakes his tongue wagging almost viberating on her pearl his 2 fingers rub up into her she screams a laugh, “STOP BABY PLEASE” she screams and tugs with a all her might.
His head comes away and he laughs as she hits him in his chest and arms. “You ass hole” she yells with a smile and kisses him hitting him in the chest as he pulls away. Instantly her hands are pinned to the bed his lips kiss and he growls into her neck loud and deep. With hot kisses to her neck and him growling she’s going crazy I’m gonna rape this fool if he lets me up she thinks but happy he doesn’t.
Her hand goes around his cock and with her other hand she spreads her self putting him in her as soon as he lets go of his hands than her nails scratch his back as he slowly pushes in her eyes squeeze shut again nail rake his skin but the perspiration makes her fingers slide. “O god yes” she says through clenched teeth her mouth opening all the way for a loud moan before his eager lips cut her off mid moan he heaves slowly smashing her below him his whole weight pushing her pelvis down her entire body down deeper into the cushion. That familiar feeling builds up inside of her and he knows it as nails tear a scratch his back.
“O SHIT”, she screams “FUCK ME”!
“Shit baby he says grabbing her arms and forcing them to the bed to get away from the scratching he thinks I’m probably bleeding but he doesn’t care. She rolls on top of him hands on his chest. Her body works back and forth and a little up and down his fingers pinch her nipples and he closes his hand cupping one the other he sucks on when she bends over him. Up and down she slaps her ass viberating.
“O shit baby yeah god girl that feels so good”, he says, “don’t stop”. Her nails run across his body his hands in her hair. Using her hair he pulls over back to the bed under him. Over and over they go sometimes laughing sometimes moaning very hot very full of passion almost wrestling.
“You wanna fuck from behind daddy”, she asks turning over and crawling away slowly arching her back smiling back at him. Curves so hot he can only drool or feel like he should be.
“Come here girl,” he says kissing her spine working his hands over her whole back up her neck one into her hair the other holding her shoulder so she cant get away. He moves a little back and forth to tease her and stops. She moves backwards than forwards in and out.
“O yeah baby” she says quietly as it probes deep inside of her. Her hands look for something to grab but there’s nothing but the bedspread. Scratching down the sheets getting full grips on the sheet. Her head goes back as he pulls her hair and his left hand smacks her ass. She moans louder as he pushes her head down to the bed.
“You like that huh” he says, “you want me to fuck you harder?
“O baby yes fuck me harder” she says before biting the sheets. The sheet muffles her cries “O shit fuck daddy yeah harder SHIT!!!!” hanging on to the sheet like its life or death. She gets super wet inside as she nuts on his dick. Picking up the pace he slaps into her ass so hard screaming cuming she falls forward and turns so he has to stop.
“O yeah” she says moaning as well as he falls behind her. She puts him back in her “O shit yeah”, she says as his waist pushes forward and he goes all the way inside of her both her legs facing away.
Yeah baby does that feel good he asks holding her chin firm but not to firm. She can’t answer before she moans again his pelvis slamming into he ass. His hand goes up around the back of her neck holding her still as he lights into her making her moan and cry out “SHIT”, she can feel him so deep. She feels so good he doesn’t want to stop getting up with one hand and getting back inside her wet puss her legs are pushed down as he drives her into the bed becoming loud “O baby common”, he says pulling her up in the middle she comes alive sideways in his arms hair in her face tossed to the side pounding down on to him.
Yeah daddy fuck me awwwww ya ya ya shiiiit shiiiiiiitttttttttt” she cums again but he stops moving.
“O my fucking god”, he yells griping her to him as tight as he can, “shit baby shit ahhhhhhh…shit…ahhhhhh…babbbby stop” he ends with as she moves around in his lap breathin into his mouth. He breaths her in shivering inside with his lingering orgasm tenderness and her constant wanting to bounce and move.
“Ahh shit you pain in the ass stop already come here”, he says holding her face in his palm kissing her gently slowly again she can feel his tongue ring and even plays with it a little. He smiles and they kiss again.
“I’m glad I came”, she says.
“Me to baby”, he replys hitting play on the DVD player the movie starts. They fall asleep together on the couch before the movie ends.
THE END



By lostcuzafungus@yahoo.com

P.S. thanks for reading hope you enjoyed nice to think about but im taken in case your wondering bye.
© Copyright 2007 lostcuzafungus (lostcuzafungus at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1310834-no-name-just-the-newest-one