*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1311321-Help
by Quise
Rated: 13+ · Serial · Environment · #1311321
To whom it may concern. On march 11,1994 I was charge with drug paraphe
To whom it may concern. On march 11,1994 I was charge with drug paraphernalia. I was over a former friend's house where drugs were being use and sold. The police where called and the police came in and searched everyone they found parahernalia on me and I was charge with it
On march 25,1994 I had gotten into a fight with my ex-boyfriend and he slapped me. I pressed charges on him, at the time he was on probation and I felt bad for him. When we weny to court I told the judge that I lied so my boyfriend at the time wouldn't get into trouble. As a result of that I was charged with filing a false police report.
On August 16,1995 the same ex-boyfriend and I were living together. One day when I came home and found him in our house with someone else. I lost it for a moment and I attacked her. I was wrong and was charge with assult.I was charged with two more incidents with my ex but they were dismissed.I know these things that i allowed myself to be apart of really look bad and i'm really ashamed of the person i used to be but,since these incident i've tried to be the best person and mom i can be. I left transit after six years to become a sales agent to help people like me acheive homeownership like i have. Please give a chance i'm not the same person i used to be.         
© Copyright 2007 Quise (quesey08 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1311321-Help