*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1311459-Are-you-happy-now
by Magpi
Rated: 18+ · Poetry · Relationship · #1311459
B4 you cheat...read this
Are you happy now?
You’ve beat me down, spit on my soul and made me cry out to the powers that be “why am I alive? Why am I alone? Why, my gods, why am I forced to endure this?”

Are you happy now?
My life was putty in your hands…you formed my being with the fires of your empty soul…you’ve consumed my spirit like a twig..

Are you happy now?
I've given my everything and I've offered you more, but everything isn't enough! I'm not angry...I'm sad. I've surrendered my soul without a fight and you've stolen so much more from me. I cry for you...choking on the briny tears of a bitter emotional soup. I hate you! I love you! DAMNIT ALL! I LOVE YOU

Are you happy now?
I can stare at the cold reflection of my cracked bathroom mirror and scream to myself...WHY DID YOU DO IT? YOU LOST! YOU STUPID WORTHLESS PIECE OF HUMAN EMOTIONAL WASTE! I can feel the chill of an unanswered prayer and sing the chorus of a broken heart.

Are you happy now?
I'm crying passionless tears and scratching the blood from my flesh...I've given my eternity away...there will be no return trip for me. I chuckle under my bone-wracking sobs. I gave it all to you.

Am I happy now?
I LET you take it all...I turned my eyes away when I saw you with him...I tore away the image of you kissing away his tensions. When you came home and stank of martini masked tension that was of him I hid away in the TV box...lying myself to sleep. I have you for now...I'll have you forever...

Are you happy now mother fucker?! you've driven me to this...I'll take my soul back with the biting steel of damnation. I'm not giving you up...I'm not letting you go! It's MY turn to consume YOUR soul! As you lie on our crimson-stained pure white satin sheets the tears of fury sting my eyes. I love you! Shhhhh...I'm on my way. As I whimper at the bite of the fine-steel God's kiss I can smell the darkness encroachin on my soul...I'm coming...
© Copyright 2007 Magpi (absamad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1311459-Are-you-happy-now