*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1311779-Monster
by E
Rated: 13+ · Prose · Other · #1311779
I'm not quite sure what i'm going to write for this piece of writing called "Monster".
Monster. How do we define monster? It is defined as 'any creature so ugly or monstrous as to frighten people' according to a norm dictionary. Note, the word 'monstrous'. Are you monstrous because you look offensive to the sense of beauty? You look frightful and people scamper away from you.

I would not call myself a normal child, far from being 'beautiful'. In fact, no one had ever held my hands and told me that I am beautiful  just the way I am. Not even my own flesh and bones. My mum was divorced three years ago and she had been drinking and smoking herself to her grave. I never really gave much thoughts to my dad ever since then.

Friends. The last and only friend I had ever get to experience was in last year. She was a foreign exchange student from Vietnam, and we were friends for approximately two and a half days, before she went back to her homeland. I cried when she left, i cried quite terribily, but I got over it after nine months.

Now, I am all alone in this world again, just like how it had always been.

People called me names, mainly because of my queer and unfortunate physical features. Like for example, my face. Its incomplete. I lack a left ear and two front teeth. However, I am rich with freckles. I gave up trying to beautify myself, never really believed in being pretty anyway.

Ever since middle school, people started calling me horrible and hurtful names. The popular one was "Monster". It came about after one unforgetable English lesson. We were doing a comprehension about "The Frakenstein Monster". I hated that lesson. I hated my English teacher. I hated my classmates. I hated Frakenstein for creating the innocent creature. I hated everything about that fateful day.

Back then, when I was only nine, I start to think that I am actually a monster. I was an evil being and I killed people. I was scared of myself. I was scared of the monster. However, I am glad to say I had been in a close relationship with the monster since then, Now i am neutral to it. I accepted the monster, i am no longer frighten of it.

Monster and I had been growing up. It had become my solitary company. I have grown to accept the fact about monster and how life may bring. I am not complaining. But if I were ever given a chance to destory whatever I want, I would destroy all the people that had ever haunted my life. I would destroy them and show no mercy. I want to torture them slowly, give them a painful death. I would laugh like a witch when they begged for mercy. I want them to feel the pain and the regret.

It would be fascinating, after all, I am a 'monster'.

© Copyright 2007 E (graceatebarbie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1311779-Monster