*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1312304-You-and-I
by Aleska
Rated: 18+ · Letter/Memo · Other · #1312304
I tried to resist it, but it got me.
You’ve pressed your lips upon my heart, releasing the aching temptation of love.

The tender touch of your hand settled my insatiable soul.

My mind reels of endless thoughts that maybe I’ve been wrong this whole time about true love and how someone like you ever existed.

You carry me through the weight of my own doubt and erase any recollection of pain that might have been caused previously.

You shed light on some of the dark places in my life and mend what I felt had been broken forever.

I’m no-longer curious as to how things should have been but content with the way things are and realizing that everything is as it should be.

Nothing can be better than this unless it’s with you, despite the hard lessons I’ve had to learn through my own stupidity, I don’t regret taking the falls or steps to get where you and I are now.

I know now that there is no-where in this world I would rather be than here with you.

I Love you with all my heart!!
Hugs & Kisses
XOXOXO

Love Always,
Aleska

© Copyright 2007 Aleska (orange_lillies at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1312304-You-and-I