*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1312800-Take-life-to-heart
Rated: E · Other · Spiritual · #1312800
Life IS worth living
Ever realized how much you want something you think you will never be able to have? It makes you want to earn it and do anything to bear it in your arms. Many want love. peace. care. dreams. When you think you cant have something you are just bringing yourself low to the ground to be walked on my other's dreams and ambitions. That is why you should make yourself happy. Build yourself up. Don't let little things get in the way of your life long dreams. They are for you and you will make sure to succeed, even exceed your goals. If you want love, dont look too hard. It can be where you least expect it. If it is meant to be love will find you. You will be pulled into it and spit back out but in the end love will always be true. Movies can never be a true love story. In life we cant rewind back to our most missed memories and expect them to be the same as they used to be. We cant press pause when we are having the time of our lives. And we cannot fast forward over our problems that lie ahead of us, but solve them on our own.

You know yourself better than the world. You make yourself happy.

I once thought that nothing mattered anymore. That life was as hard as it could be and there was no other option rather than giving it all up. Not True. Others have it ten times worse that me and giving up is an escape not the answer. A permanent solution to a temporary problem that can be solved by you and only you. In return you help yourself over come problems rather than ending things unfinished. Live every day of your life to the fullest Live Life According to YOU
© Copyright 2007 Nadine Marie (nadine31391 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1312800-Take-life-to-heart