*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1314066-Thank-You-Ethan
Rated: E · Other · Romance/Love · #1314066
A story i wrote about a girl who has been through alot
Ethan was great, he understood and he cared. Ethan and I had been together for quite a while, we did  a lot together, and he was really fun to be around. Unfortunately I got sick; I knew this was hard for everyone including Ethan. The doctors weren’t completely sure about what I had and soon enough I found it hard to uphold a normal life. At first Ethan took this ok, he would help me when I was sick and he kept me from breaking down.
One day I got so bad that I was sent to hospital. I was there for a few days before they decided there wasn’t really anything they could do. After my visit to hospital Ethan changed, he stopped contacting me and didn’t hang around me anymore.
Soon I got worried and started to ask Ethan a lot of questions. He seemed uneasy and uptight around me, so I decided that I would test to see if he wanted to break it off. As it turns out he did.  I wasn’t happy with this decision.  I spent a lot of time trying to figure out what I had done wrong; I still now am only guessing what might have been the cause. I asked him to give me another chance; after all he was the one who had been with me through so much. He declined and said that it didn’t feel right.
After a few weeks we both went to a huge Christian event called Rocksit. He seemed very annoyed with me so I left the group and eventually hung out with someone who had been wandering around a bit lost. After all the day events there was a huge night rally. I only managed to last about half and hour before I unfortunately fell sick again. Although the doctors were still not sure they put it down to a probable asthma attack. Although Ethan didn’t seemed to worry about what was going on he stayed with a girl I met and talked to her while the medical team waited for an ambulance. I can not remember much about what happened afterwards as I was unconscious.
Later on a friend of mine who was also at Rocksit was telling me how upset Ethan actually was and that he had been close to tears for the rest of the night. I found this very unusual because of the way he had been acting towards me. Later that day I called Ethan as he had some of my stuff. I asked him how the rest of the night was and his story was a little different. He was telling me how much fun it was.
I can only now guess that Ethan does not want to be associated with me, maybe he does really care about what happens to me but he doesn’t want to be involved for fear of being upset, or maybe he is just sick of having to look after me. Either way looking back now I want to thank him for everything he helped me through.
© Copyright 2007 JennyRoxED (jennyroxed at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1314066-Thank-You-Ethan