*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1314519-Jump
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1314519
One of Shiroi's earlier experiences.
Shiroi is walking with increasing speed. Increasing unease. He is tip-tapping along, he is shuffling to his heart beat. The paranoia is throbbing away tonight, pulsing and burning. Shiroi is on his way, he has a destination this time. Walking to the sound of his Beat.
Heart

Shiroi reaches inside and caresses the fear and a new suspicion jumps in.
(paranoia it’s ok paranoia)

The unease is great, the speed is high.
He is gliding along, all silky and satiny smooth. He is swaying, sighing, pinging. He has somewhere to go now. He won’t just be bouncing off the surface of life anymore. He will be Jumping. Jumping to his heart beat, he will be there. This is the sweetest paranoia, the smoothest kind.

Shiroi missed a little of time somewhere along the line. No matter, because he tied a little string around himself to keep it together, to keep it safe. He skimmed the surface of a whole lifespan and came away with a heart beat. He lost the Jump. So he is gliding along to find it, and it’s ok because Shiroi knows where he put it all. He is on his way to himself, hand in hand with paranoia. He is going somewhere, somewhere smooth. He loves himself tonight, so he is dancing with thrilling unease. He’ll be singing tonight, and Shiroi will be Jumping.
© Copyright 2007 Lunar_Plexus (lunar_plexus at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1314519-Jump