*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1314540-Away-From-the-Stars
by Zan
Rated: GC · Fiction · Fantasy · #1314540
m/m dragon/human sexual scenes and vore.
This story contains m/m dragon/human naughtiness and vore, so don’t read if you are unappeased by such things or your country / state finds such things illegal. Otherwise, enjoy.

Sehti hadn’t felt like this for as long as he could remember; perhaps it was the crystal clear night sky or perhaps the immensity of the deepwood beat around him, but neither of these things had ever bothered him before. The sick feeling in his gut rose with each passing minute, kicking out dull painless throbs that unnerved him, setting him on edge. He needed to sleep, he could feel the fatigue in his limbs not to mention in his lightly pulsing head, yet despite the odd chilled shrill of wind between the trees he felt heat in his brow: he couldn’t sleep.

When one cannot sleep it is not the irritation of unattainable rest that nags away at the mind, but the agonising wait for morning to break gloriously over the horizon. He was waiting, but he somewhere he knew he couldn’t wait any longer. It was the course, rumbling echo from between the rocky ledges someway down through the forest to the East that shook him from his slumber, keeping him teetering on the edge of action and rest. That glorious sunrise would not be his morning call; he would have to continue his search under the steady face of the moon.
His brother, Korsu, had gone missing after his hunt in the ragged depths of the wood, something otherwise commonplace had Korsu not been one of the greatest hunters in the area. His absence was a sign of ill omen, so rarely does one of such prestige fall victim to humble boar or tree-cat. Sehti had taken it upon himself to return home with his brother, or not at all.

Wearily, in the third night of his search, he set off again. His progress was slow, hampered by his inexperience so deep in the jungle and the steady oncreep of unsleeping dreams. “Towards the sound, just…towards the sound” he chanted in his head, a mantra to keep his feet moving. Every step fumbled to a stumble, every stumble he swung his arms wildly to catch himself in the brush, cutting his arms on sharp thorns. His sandals were wearing thin and his tattered cloth robe was fraying on every protrusion; his exhaustion was showing.

A flicker of flame rekindled his endeavours, the glow perched midway up the rocky outcrop some 10 metres above. With renewed vigour Sehti clambered onto the rocks and began to hoist himself wearily up the rock face, the bright lunar glow the only witness to his dedication. The climb brought more disrepair to his attire, falling rocks bruising his flesh and razor edges cutting through his clothes to his skin.

Panting, he clasped onto the small plateau that harboured the promising light, flopping onto the cold smooth floor like a half dead ocean catch. He rolled onto his back and gazed up at the stars, remembering all the tales his brother had told him about Orion and Boötes, the celestial nomads who he idolised. “Remember” Korsu would say “That they will be the ones that judge your actions in life”. The iridescent memories ushered a new sense in his stomach, one that pushed in up onto his feet to face the dimly lit cavern before him.

The lone brazier on the outcrop painted the winding tunnel a fickle orange, one of false heat and light. The glow stretched deep into the bowels of the earth before fading into a faint dark red shimmer. With his last legs Sehti pushed on, into the place where he thought his brother, out of sight from the heavenly stars above.
After someway a second beacon lit the hallway, again casting that eerie glow about. The passage winded downwards, curling on itself, still heading deeper and deeper. The throng of nightlife in the thriving forest outside had been reduced to a peaceful, unobtrusive whistle through the sleek stone cavern. The cool night was fast evolving into a living heat as the worn seeker delved further and further into the earth, the dripping heat carrying a foreign sharp scent.

Having long forgotten about his weary eyes and hanging clothing, the discovery and heroism of the journey was becoming tangible. He could sense it, something was near. The faint whistle was heavier, rhythmic in pattern and soothing to the ear. The scent was stronger, alerting but doped with a calm euphoria. He turned another corner which splayed out into a vast chamber many metres wide, able to house many hundreds of people. Four braziers burned in each corner, illuminating the crimson scaled behemoth laying dormant at the back of the cave.

Sehti nearly swallowed his tongue in shock. Clasping his mouth as not to let any sound escape he whimpered, babbled even, trying to unscramble the image before him into something more… friendly. The dragon was some five metres long as it lay with it’s head curled into it’s stomach. Of course, the tail was furled up and obscured by the body, which rippled with god-like muscle and physique. It’s wings, almost certainly too big to stretch in the low vaulted hollow, lay tucked up behind out of view. The head of the beast was deep red in colour stretching down to his body, where at it’s tail base it started to turn into a dull , reddish white. In the centre of the picture was almost certainly the brother, which to Sehti’s horror was no more than a large bulge in the smooth red belly scales of the sleeping beast.

“No!” He gasped, again clutching his mouth in an attempt not to wake the dragon from his after meal slumber. He felt like crumpling down and crying, all this way for this? To find his brother boiling away in the depths of a dragon’s gut? How could he return? The disappointment on his mother’s face, the scowl of the women as they walk past him in the market, the haunting images of this, this what lay before him. He would keep his promise, he decided, he wouldn’t go back.

Despite being rather resolute in theory, as he stepped closer to the dragon his body wavered as it’s size began to dawn in perspective. Countless thoughts ran through his mind with each slow step before his eyes landed back on what remained of his brother, laying curled under the thick layer of scaled hide. He stumbled on countless bones that littered the floor of the lair, the images of those before his brother as they stood facing the gaping dragon maw now flashed before his eyes. At such proximity he realised what the scent was, the dragon was emitting a heavy musk that rang with hormones and dark ideas, some of which intrigued Sehti, some of which horrified him, either way he would soon have to get used to it.

Within only a few steps from the hulking beast the wary brother was bathed in the immense warmth radiating from the flush red scales and the raging odour that came with it. His lungs burned and eyes watered in the power of the masculine stench, so raw and lusty it could melt the very rocks. He stepped up to the large, rounded pouch that almost hang from the dragons’ otherwise muscled torso, and gently placed a hand on the hot, smooth belly scales that contained the remains of his brother. He felt the blasting heat of the dragon’s breath spilling on his ankles which lay barely a metre from the grizzly snout, easily as wide as Sehti.
He gently rubbed over the interlocking plates, awed by their rigidity and splendour. His free hand soon joined, caressing the smooth heated flesh that encased Korsu. He applied some pressure and the pouch gave a little, sloshing gently, but the resilient scales pushed back. Clearly this was a very large bulge for the dragon, a very large meal even…


The though of his brother inside crept into Sehti’s mind again. He stared at the glossy dome before him before embracing it flush on, throwing his remaining clothes from his body and weeping into the tough scales, cushioned by the fluidic contents inside. The smoothness of the scales on his bare skin soothed his grieving soul, and as he nuzzled into the basking warmth of the hulking body he drunk the dragon’s foul musk letting it work deep into his senses. He failed to notice the long, thick tail winding it’s way around his body until it was too late.
The tail clasped around him, the powerful muscle constricting him like a snake. His entire body bar his head was wrapped red and off white scales, squeezing him and forcing the air out of his lungs. He gained some comfort in knowing he would not have to witness the slow, sticky descent through the creature's gullet if he passed out here, but he found he had the faintest room to breath; the dragon wanted him alive.

The hornless yet ridged head of the dragon raised up off the floor and met the terrified human's, opening its eyes which seemed to burn with black fire. Sehti was stunned, his heart raced and his mind was failing to comprehend the total dominance the reptilian had over him tied neatly in it’s coils. He tried to struggle but found the leathery scaled tail far to strong. The over hanging snout soon lowered itself to Sehti’s head. He could smell the dragon’s wretched breath through it’s closed jaws and he floundered on the thought of it’s intensity inside. The giant nostrils flared before his eyes before intaking a great volume of heavy air, the dragon taking the human’s scent. A rumble filled the cave; clearly he was to be a fitting meal.

The colossal jaws parted, almost a full forty-five degrees worth of glistening fangs, shimmering purples and twitching muscles, all copiously drenched with saliva. The forked tongue lurched from it’s home, deep purple and surprisingly thick and broad for a serpentine tongue. It crept towards the panicking human who desperately tried to escape its touch: he didn’t want to be eaten, he didn’t want to be dragon food, but here it was. It brushed past his cheek and curled around his head, brushing the other cheek with his sloppy embrace. The human moaned as the broad tongue cut across his face, forcing him into the slick appendage. It writhed around him, tasting and feeling, clogging his eyes and ears with thick slime, filling his nostrils with the smell of cooking meat and empty bellies. The dragon registered his fear, his anger, his sorrow and thrived on it. The tongue slowly unfolded letting the human look back into the menacing throat through spittle-blurred vision. Gooey tendrils hung between his head and the creature’s maw, humid breath still pouring around him, the scent as pungent as ever.

The gaping snout closed with a faint chomp, drool lazily dripping from the dragon’s devious grin. The dragon began to pull the tail away - with passenger encoiled- past the full belly. The human was dazed, still struggling with the feeling of being a dragon’s lunch. He saw two tremendously thick legs on either side of him, one resting on the other, glistening with draconian sweat in the choking heat. The tail was positioning the human just below the plump ball sack which hung awkwardly in their lateral position. They were scaled, like everything else, but the interlocking pattern was very faint, if there at all, giving the effect of pure smooth orbs, a lighter red than the crimson crotch scales about them.

The human was lost for words. The sight of those filled sacks made him wretch, and as he was gently brushed against them he was almost sick. Easily the size of basketballs, they jostled around his head making thick sloshing noises as the orbs stirred the boiling mixture inside. Pure dragon musk poured over the babbling human as he was wiped along the delicate and sensitive scales. The vile taste infiltrated his mouth as his tongue swept across their salty surface if only once, sending new heights of submission through the now pathetic human form.
The pleasure the dragon derived from Sehti's futile struggles against his most sensative regions was audible, a sustained, pleasured growl reverberating about the featureless walls in a chest-rumbling pitch.Still tied fiercely in the tails grasp the human was raised slightly to a thin slit which with his musk-fogged mind could not associate with anything he'd seen before. He had all but given up, a peaceful state flowed over him as he was drawn to the two subtle ridges in the gleaming crotch. He could smell it, the dragon’s seed was desperate for release. He heard his brother beconing from deep in the dragon: “Join me..." the voice echoed off as the crown of his head pushed open the entrance to the slit. Lubricated by a thick off pink slime his head was squeezed into the tight, odorous tunnel. His mouth was full of goo and flesh leaving him able to only feel and taste the dragon as it suffocated him in the folds of his slit. He swallowed the liquids that filled his mouth and felt them slowly ooze down his throat like some thick medicine. Just at the brink of running out of air he felt it; the dragon’s bulbous cock tip pushing his head back out.

The tail let the human slip free with a slurp, rivulets of dragon pre dripping from the tail to the emerging jet black cock. In a trance the human could only watch as it grew, expanding further and further with pulses of clear, off-pink liquid dripping from the tip. It grew to several feet, as big as the captured hunter, before the throbbing organ halted it’s growth. The spire glistened with warm juices from the dragon’s depths, radiating warmth and mesmerising musk onto the dreary human. The tail began to unwind so it merely cupped Sehti in it’s thick scales and placed him against the underside of the pulsing dragonhood. As quickly as before, the tail swung up around him and the creature’s own heaving erection, effectively tying him to the sweaty, sticky meat.

Half awake and half in a hormone induced dream, the human could only writhe as he was used to pleasure the dragon’s primal urges. Tight pulses shot up the coils, pushing him into the slick, searing cock flesh like waves of the gullet. Pulse after pulse shot through him, kneading him deep into the musky skin. Torrents of pre oozed down the shaft, wetting the tail and the captive , until everything was awash with slick musky cream. The human’s body was steadily being crushed under the relentless assault, bones weakening and skin softening. Somewhere Sehti knew this was just some crude preparation, but he was lost in the tomb of sticky scales and soft skin while the dragon approached his climax.

A sudden squeeze all over signalled the release, together with a faintly reminiscent roar which shook the very forest. So tightly pressed to the shaft, the human felt the first of the might surges shoot through the rippling muscle and out the rounded tip, splattering the ceiling. Another burst, and another, and soon the roof was dripping with hot, lustrous dragon seed. The dragon rolled onto its back and spread its legs letting the human fall onto the warm underside of the tail base. He groggily sat up and wiped the slime from his eye, barely able to move from the body-crushing ordeal.

The cavern reeked of hot sex as every surface dripped the warm, salty liquid from the ample balls. After a moments repose, the tail again set to action, this time for the final time. It curled around him in the same fashion, albeit slower (after all, the dragon knew his prey is too weak to go anywhere) and brought the human over the slowly retracting dragonhood, over the beautiful bulge in the stomach, over the broad, flat chest, and up to the dragon’s jaws. It’s neck formed a C shape, curling from it’s up raised head to the reclined chest, disappearing into the mass of the beast.

The jaws opened before Sehti, again faced with the razor sharp teeth and squirming , smooth tongue. The blasting hot dragon breath washed over the glazed human who coughed at the smell of his digesting brother whom he was going to be joining shortly in the tumultous steamy belly. His head passed between the widely agape jaws before being rested onto the tongue which immediately jumped at the salty taste of the master’s own flavour. The tail began to retreat a little revealing the human's sweaty chest before ingloriously shoving it into the maw. The human now looked down into the squelching depths of the dragons gullet, tight rings of muscle dripping with saliva, displaying the journey down into the very depths of the dragon. He winced at the heated stench of belly gas while the tongue slathered his chest, wrapping him in a sticky soft blanket.

It went dark: the dragon closed his jaws and swallowed for the first time. Sehti was plunged into the frenzied action of the gullet, rippling around him so tightly in the dragon’s neck it seemed it would burst. His stomach was now the subject of the predator’s tasting, sucking and slurping at the rich flavours the human offered. Another gulp and the human’s chest slipped into the slickened folds of the pulsing throat; while the tongue played with the human’s crotch where the flavour was strongest, the long, broad organ wrapping its length around the thighs and buttocks of the squirming human. Another gulp and only the shins and feet remained in the relatively cool air of the cave, whilst everything else was suspended in the viscous furnace. The tongue curled around the floundering feet before sucking them into it’s jaws, closing the jaw behind the human for good as his feet were given a royal spittle bath. With the dragon’s hunger winning over, it raised it’s head to the sky and sounded and audible gulp.

He was inside. Totally inside. The rippling flesh was everywhere; all awash with slimy dragon saliva. The throat bulged with the human’s shape as he was slowly pushed down, inch by inch. He was expecting a quick process, but even with the lubrication his sheer size meant he would has to be squeezed every step of the way. Now upside down in the gripping tube blood rushed to his head, making him swoon in the terrible heat and stench. He felt claws outside the tightly stretched scales rubbing him as he slipped deeper and deeper to his fate as food. He slowly began to level out onto his back as the throat slowly merged with the cavernous chest. The temperature escalated again as he entered the main body, the giant heart beating a rhythm he would be part of. After an eternity of swallowing he felt his destination tugging at his head.

Unbeknown to Sehti, this was only the first of the dragon’s two stomachs. This is where he would be held, bathed in gentle saliva and kneaded for hours, even days, until the main stomach was done with it’s contents, where he would be pushed on to be truly digested slowly by the acids and powerful contractions like his brother before him.

As his head pushed through the tight ring guarding the entrance he gagged at the scent: rotting meat and saliva. The chamber was filled with only a little liquid, thick and slimy like the rest of the dragon’s interior. His chest was thrust into the muscled bag, followed shortly by his stomach. He was already having to curl up on himself, there was little space inside the powerfully heated chamber. His head submerged into the viscous the pool at the bottom before quickly resurfacing, spluttering with vile tasting fluids invading his mouth and nostrils. He could feel the tension in the scales that entrapped him as he was pushed into the tight sack completely, the thick dragon flesh compacting him into a tiny ball ready to be tenderised before the onslaught of digestion.

Everything settled down, and despite fearing the painful acid bath in the reeking gut he was only tingled by the constant saliva bath, softening his skin. The chamber wobbled before constricting slightly, a rush of air slipping out the long throat with a mighty belch; the dragon was sated.

The human tried to get comfy, but the cramped condition made it impossible. He tried to sleep, but the constant churning and gurgling around him kept him alert. He hadn’t run out of air surprisingly, perhaps the dragon was keeping him alive? He squirmed in the slimy sack trying to elicit a response, but failed; the dragon was already asleep. With two impressive bulges in his gut the dragon wouldn’t need to awake for a long time. Sehti could only wonder where his brother was, or the remains, he could be halfway through the intestines by know, he thought. He could only patiently wait for the dragon to digest him as he lay curled in the first stomach, slowly running out of air as he continued to soak.

It would take another three days before the second stomach was empty and ready to digest Sehti, but by then he had already passed out from a lack of oxygen. It was on the second day inside the dragon; where, weary and disorientated from the heat, smell and lack of air, the dragon burped mightily sealing the half-lucid human in a vacuum which finnaly robbed him of the stagnent air he had been breathing within. The two brothers were broken down to become one with the mighty dragon, who still lurks in the cave at the edge of the deepwood, hidden from the watch of the heavenly stars.
© Copyright 2007 Zan (zantesuken at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1314540-Away-From-the-Stars