*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1316307-Levi-97---At-School--After-the-Game
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Biographical · #1316307
A few short pieces born of my unspoken thoughts.
Quick note:  my schedule is: 1st-Technology, 2nd-Band, 3rd-Literature, 4th-English, 5th-Georgia History, 6th-Physical Science, 7th-Math. 1st & 2nd period are 45 minutes long, and 3rd-7th are 60 minutes.

*****************

6th Period is sooo boring when all we have is a test that takes 30 minutes! Grr! I wanted to do the vinegar/baking soda lab, but no... Ms. Pierce had to be absent today. 3rd Period was boring too, because they were reading "The Outsiders" and I'd already finished it.  In 5th Period, everybody took way too long with a really easy test!
Boringnesssss!!!!!

Anywhos... I can't wait till after school! Then we (me and Megan) get to go to Newnan & check out the hott guys in the band. LOL! Levi is the hottest guy in the world!!!! *eyes glaze over as I go into my own little world*

...

Well, Megan will be looking at Andrew (aka-Black Hair Tenor Dude) & we'll both take pictures of Cody for Chelsia. Why is it that we all like guys in the drumline this year? Oh well, I wouldn't trade Levi for anything.

Sophie is at a horse show so the buttmunch isn't here at school. She's already done her dressage and she'll do cross country tomorrow. Hopefully I can make it to her stadium jumping Sunday.

*******************

More notes: My friends are Sophie, Megan, Chelsia, Miranda (Randy), Alison, Lindsey G, Lindsay M, Josh, and Joni. Oh, and Tyler (Tigger). Buttmunch is one of my favorite derogatory names. Yeah, I'm crazy. Deal with it.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Wow! Second Newnan football game of the season. Last time, Megan, Lindsey, Randy, Alison, and Sophie were there. And when I was looking down, Alison said Levi was looking at me.
I've caught him looking at me before but nothing ever happens! Argh!
At this game, we were beside the stands. It was me, Megan, Lindsey, Randy, Joni, and Josh. Levi walked up (after the half time show; he still was carrying his drum) and talked to Josh. I tried to be natural and managed to inconspicuously get a picture of him, which ended up blurred. I noticed him look at me when he was talking to Josh. Somehow, I made Randy choke on her Sprite, and become hoarse for the next 15 minutes.

It's amazing how him walking towards my group can make my heart flip. And him looking towards me... Oh my god!!!

Being in love is so confusing!!!!!
© Copyright 2007 Levi.stole.my.heart (sagatis at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1316307-Levi-97---At-School--After-the-Game