*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1316587-Rising-Star-Trophy
Rated: E · Other · Friendship · #1316587
Rising Star Founder's Trophy
This award means so much to me, it comes from Gabriella, the founder of the Rising Stars and one of my inspirations, mentors, and dearest friends here at WDC...



** Image ID #1315033 Unavailable **


Attached to the award was the following sentiment...



"...It occurred to me, as we approach our first anniversary, to do something to acknowledge the magnificent contributions of our most devoted friends and supporters. Along with heartfelt thanks, it is with great joy that I present you with one of Rising Stars' Founders Awards to acknowledge your many beautiful contributions, immense kindness, and the most treasured of all of your gifts, your friendship ! I hope you will enjoy this award half as much as I enjoy sharing it with you !

Hugs and warmest best, Gabs"


Take notice all of you... this just proves that not all good deeds are punished...and sometimes reaching out and sharing your heart does not end in massive hemorrhage!




© Copyright 2007 Rose Praying for Peace (lilwinterrose at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1316587-Rising-Star-Trophy