*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1316652-Relations-in-life
by Rachel
Rated: E · Monologue · Emotional · #1316652
Things from heart to pen down is the difficult task , once done makes u feel bird
Life ..... relations in life play an important role .I have lived for 32 yrs & experienced the way the relations  have come & left .I could feel them enter my life  & see them leaving me  & there was nothing that i could do.Could be the love of my life or the person i hate the most.At times i feel that life is a bunch of unwanted people & emotions...which later after thoughts become a mix batch...of people that u hate & hate ..i m saying hate & hate cause love goes out of life when people enter as they take away all the love u have within you ..even for urself.People in ur life make u smile ..laugh..cry...think that you are a nut & once atleast make you feel as you are a princess .....anything that u wish will be fulfilled & the next minute makes you feel that you are not important ..not for anybodies existence.I felt the roller coaster ride all the time.
Man who introduced me to love...left me before i could even understand the word 'LOVE' completely & said that i was responsible for it.I took a long time to realise that i was a jackass not knowning that the man is punishing me for no reason whatsoever.i thought life was ending & there is nothing beyond it.I got hold of myself..life brought new series of happiness & sadness to me.one man after another.Somebody came upto me and said that relations fail cause of you...i thought over it..was it really cause of me....m i the cause?
Finally i thought i will not make a mistake and choose a person i hought loved me more than i did..i didnt see that he was not forsighted ..cause i wasnt either..it is said that you cant see blue water if u have blue eyes..i was madly in love with him..to make sure that i dont make any mistakes i made things doubly sure ..however at the verge of the relation dying ..he said i was responsible..i always said that i put my 110% however i think i should only put 10%..that is what life asks from u ..cause rest u need to survive after the relation breaks.
© Copyright 2007 Rachel (rakhinaidu at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1316652-Relations-in-life