*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1317346-Get-Your-Fix
by InVile
Rated: 18+ · Other · Horror/Scary · #1317346
The beginnings of a novel I'm working on. Full of birth pains and all.
I'd never heard the sound of a man's ribcage crack before. Never in a million years would I have guessed it'd be so loud. There I was, sending kick after kick into his mid-section and I had no idea why. Why did I decide to kill this man? Well, I think the real question to ask is why do we do anything? Boredom. Curiosity. It was a combination of both, and I must say that if you're ever in need of a good thrill, fuck paying 8 bucks to see some lame action flick and forget the rollercoasters, because ending a human life is the ultimate in thrills. I think it's more like a drug, and like most all drugs it's highly addictive. It lures you in, making you crave more and more untill you can't focus on anything other than getting the next fix.


I looked down at him. Curled up into a little ball, making loud groans and mumbles that were far from coherent. However, even the deaf would decipher that he was begging, pleading, praying to some dead god to save him. I could almost hear it in my head, his begging, even bargaining with the deity not to forsaken him, for salvation from his fragile, pathetic state. Sadly for him the only god present that day was yours truly. I grew bored with him rather quickly though so I decided to fuck around a little more and then leave him to slowly die alone. I pulled out a little razor blade from my cargo pants and grabbed him by the hair. I stared directly into his eyes, allowing him to know who God really was. For shits and giggles I carved "W.W.J.D." into his forehead, smiling wickedly as his face became a crimson mask. I forced open his mouth and firmly grabbed him by the tongue. I sliced underneath it, leaving it barely attached. Then I stood up to admire my handywork. Sending one last kick into his face, without a doubt crushing a few teeth, I decided to head home and shower. Afterall, I had a date in a couple hours.



She is beautiful. Not the plastic pretty you seem to find in all the movies and magazines. No, she doesn't need any revalon revelations or makeup medications to make her stunning. One look into her innocent eyes, one glance at her loving smile, that is all it takes for her to make me giddy and child-like. I took a hit from my cigarette and carefully avoided exhaling too close to her. She hated smelling like smoke. Looking at her, I wondered what she saw in me. A girl so young, beautiful, intelligent, and she's in love with a monster. Ofcourse she had no idea what I was doing just a couple hours ago. If she only knew that deep in the middle of nowhere, laying in some forgotten field is a person slowly dying, being swallowed by his pain and drowning in the ocean of his own internal bleeding. I figured he was dead by now and this caused me to smile. She looked at me with curiosity and I played it off as being amused by something cute she said. Yes, she was without a doubt in love with a monster.

A true beauty and the beast type of situation. I've fucked and ditched many girls, throwing them away like cigarette butts after I was finished and moving on towards the next one. She's different though. It's her innocence, her naive vision of the world, the way she still thinks that people are good. Yeah, it's some real Anne Frank shit and I loved every bit of it. Truth be told... I think I keep her around so that my human side doesn't just die off completely.
© Copyright 2007 InVile (invile at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1317346-Get-Your-Fix