*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1317786-The-Infallible-Mage
Rated: 13+ · Other · Action/Adventure · #1317786
A story i thought up of combining many magicks.
Kal stood his ground, he knew that aganist this enemy, moving first would be unwise. The wind had fell silent, as if waiting for the imminent fight about to unfold.

His long white coat emblazoned with arcane symbols flapped in the silent wind. His shoulder length hair was ruffled, exluding the most intricate balance of style, class, cool and confidence. His dark hazel, almost purple, eyes were steely and unreadable. His features were unbelievably handsome, looking more handsome than any elf, only without the enlongated ears. His hands were adorned with many rings, each unique in design and emitting an aura of ancient innate magic. He had a necklace,in the shape of a dragon, eyes of ruby and made of pure platinum.

He was fighting aganist a Gaia Golem. These monsters are made of nature and rock, held together by Gaia's magic and can cast simple nature enchantments and throw rocks.. They were a formidable opponnent and hard to defeat by normal Mage standards. However, they ( apprently 2 ) were really unlucky to run into THIS particular mage.

With a savage smirk slowing unveiling on Kal's face, the golems struck. Without moving, a ring on Kal's finger shone. Pillars of pure erudite crystals began to strike out from the earth, the swiftness and power unmatchable by most other magics . The crystals shot up and hit the first golem, sending it falling onto the ground in a pile of rubble . The second golem lasted long enough to throw a Earth Lance at Kal before being impaled and fell in a shower of rubble.

" Crystal Pillars " Kal said calmy. The battle did not even shake him. He was a incredibly powerful mage. Mastering the elements of wind and holy, he was formidable on the battlefield. Many had no chance of survival when he activated his magical relics. His power was so formidable that no normal mage dared cross him.
Despite his cool exterior, close friends would realise he was pretty much the opposite. He was kind, caring and very warm towards people around him. He was a valuable friend and comrade, covering your back when he said he would, providing assistance where ever possible. That was why he was well-known throughout Sathaeras as the " Infalliable Mage" .

He was on his way to his home in Eldred when the Gaia golems ambushed him. Goodness knows why the golems ambushed him, or why the golems were there! Gaia Golems were extremely rare, appearing only where Gaia's magic saturated the trees, ground, streams. However, that magic was nowhere near the saturation point needed to create the golems. Much less two of them... He found this very puzzling and decided to think about it at home.

-To Be Continued
© Copyright 2007 Takahata (loganre at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1317786-The-Infallible-Mage