*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1319249-The-Perfect-Kid
Rated: E · Novel · Children's · #1319249
My story is going to be about a kid that everyone calls "perfect" but he really aint
    I was on my way home on the bus when i heard the girls next to me saying that I was the perfect kid.I didnt belive them.Nobody's perfect!
    That night,i called robert and he told me that he also overheard people talking about me."Yay!I'm famous!"I yelled.My mom came in the room."And how are you famous?"She asked."Ummm.Well.People keep talking about me on the bus.They're saying that im the perfect kid.Y'know,for never having to use the disipline charts."I told her."Oh."She said."Robert,i have to go,it's getting late."I then hung up the phone.                                                                                                                    I was on the bus home listening to my Rodney Atkins cd.I then took the headset off to a surprise,the bus driver was talking about me!"Great,now the bus driver is talking about me!"I mumbled.
      We got to school and Ms. Bernstein was saying that there was someone famous in the class.I wondered if it was about me.
    As i was doing my webshow with Robert,a reply came posted on the forum.It was from anonomous."Anonomous...who is that?"I ask Robert."No clue."He replies."I better check the IP's and see if there is a user registered with this ip."I said to myself.0.0.0.0????That can't be a real ip."I said."

The message was as read below:
Hey idrcody!
  Love your webshow.You really are the perfect kid.I MEAN IT!No denieing!


Your friend,
anonomous

"Strange..."
    "Ms. Bernstein has revealed the famous kid!It's you!"Darion says."Oh...cool."
I got a couple of strange emails that night about the webshow...it was written in some other alien language.

                            To be continued!

                                               
© Copyright 2007 Cessna c-182 pilot (drcodyjones at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1319249-The-Perfect-Kid