*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1319484-The-Legend-of-the-Blue-Mithril-King
Rated: E · Novel · Fantasy · #1319484
This story is about a runescape character called the blue mithril king.
                                                                                                                            PART ONE:My friend,Muhakma,and I were on a player killing trip when I saw Zezima."Ummm,Muhakma,doesn't that look like-."I was then interupted by him."Holy Crud.Do you know who that is!"He yelled."Yes,I do."I said."RUN!"We both said with Zezima close behind.I had my full mithril on so that might prevent a little bit.Muhakma was running backwards casting dozens of spells,hoping he would kill zezima and get his full Rune.Rune is the most powerful armour in all of the land.Zezima had about 12 hitpoints left when i finally shot one of my rune crossbolts at him and he then started tumbling down the hill.He landed in a pit of lesser demons and was being devoured by there humoungous teeth right before our eyes.The lesser demons were friendly to us so we went down and gathered him up (and also taking all his stuff).We had one very intelliagent wizard cast a life spell and put him back together like a destroyed lego tower.He let us teleport so that Zezima wouldn't try to murder us when he came back from heaven.


PART TWO:"Hey Muhakma,mind if I come over and play some sticks and stones?"I asked."Sure,I don't mind. As long as you bring that little kitten of yours."He replied."I will." As I was going to rimmington, somebody stopped me and asked if i wanted 1 million coins."Sure."I replied."All i need is your password." He said."Okay,sir,im the blue mithril king.I dont give away my password.Now run along you little nub,scam somebody else." I turned my back and filled out a report abuse slip.
    When i got to Muhakmas place,his devil servant greeted my with a warm welcome."Hey drcody!" Muhakma said. "Sup."I replied. "Hey drcody,did you run into that scammer that lives around here,i think his name is...Comin4zezima? "Ya,thats the name." I said. ALl of the sudden,comin4zezima broke into the house.Muhakma and i joined forces to try to deafeat the little noob.Ah ha!Dead!
                                                      To be continued
                                           
© Copyright 2007 Cessna c-182 pilot (drcodyjones at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1319484-The-Legend-of-the-Blue-Mithril-King