*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1319570-Longings
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by weefy
Rated: 18+ · Other · Romance/Love · #1319570
Feelings or desires
Like a moth to a flame, burned by the fire. My love is blind...can't you see my desire? That's the way love goes.....

If there were a time that I needed you, it's now. I long to hear you. To smell you. To taste you. The words you speak are sweet to my ears, things I haven't heard in so long. If only we could be together for a moment, a fleeting moment. I would wrap my arms around you and never let go. I would tell you every way you made me happy. The fantasies, the butterflies, the sweet kisses. In another lifetime we would have been perfect.

If you could feel my breath, it would show you how I feel. The quickness because of excitement. The excitement you give me when we talk. The deep breaths because I'm hanging on to the moments like it were our last. The pauses...because I'm speechless. If you could hear my thoughts, I don't know if you'd run or if you'd embrace the inevitable. Do you want to hear them?

You have made me feel insatiable. I want to drive down the windy road into your arms. I want to feel your calming embrace, taste your sweet lips, feel your desire. Would you run? Would you shy away? Or would you take the plunge into ecstasy?

The though of your touch makes me quiver and is almost unbearable. I picture us on a secluded beach, frolicking in the sand. You turn to me and take my face in your hands. You stare into my eyes with such desire I have a hard time catching my breath. Your lips graze mine, almost teasing to the point of no control. The kisses become deeper, more meaningful. We work our tongues like a fine tuned orchestra, flicking, circling, ravaging. Your body presses against mine and I can feel your excitement. Your hands cup my breasts as if you're savoring the moment, never wanting it to end. I explore your chest with my hands. I start at your shoulders and slowly navigate to your throbbing manhood. It seems your hands are following my lead...
© Copyright 2007 weefy (weefy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1319570-Longings