*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1320048-NASCAR-manuscript-synopsis
Rated: E · Outline · Activity · #1320048
A sysnopsis of my humor/satire nonfiction manuscript
I’ve had a passion for writing since I can first remember. From poetry to short stories, I enjoy writing about life experience. Recently I completed my first novella of the horror genre. I have been an avid NASCAR fan for over seven years now, and have studied the sport quite proficiently. Each race is an art form, the way the drivers bob and weave through tight openings and avoid the forty two other cars on the track. True NASCAR fans can appreciate the sport for all of its exactness. It takes total precision and ease to drive the 200 mph stock cars.
In all my years of driving, I have encountered several different personalities behind the wheel. Each driver is unique in his outlook toward driving; some are quite instinctive, while others are careless and accident prone. I first decided to write this manuscript because I wanted to educate the careless drivers out there. The more I got into it, I realized the everyday pet peeves I find while driving, and am confident they are shared amongst many drivers. My hopes are that this humorous guide will help to make the roadways a better place to travel, with less stress and aggravation.
NASCAR is becoming the most widely watched sport week after week. Each race is full of excitement, from the wave of the first green flag to the final checkered one. It is quite common to see everyday driver’s displaying their favorite racer’s number on their rear window or bumper. Although the driving we see in NASCAR is different from the everyday driving we encounter on the open road, there are many similarities in the two.
The Enforcer’s Guide to NASCAR Like Driving Skills gives detailed examples on how the two types of driving coincide. The open road is full of various obstacles we as drivers face each time we saddle up behind the wheel, from different weather conditions, changing traffic patterns, and the carelessness of other driver’s we encounter through our travels. This guide teaches everyday driver’s the tools necessary in navigating through the highways of America. Specific examples and situations are given in dealing with obstacles faced, as well as solutions in making commuting easier and less stressful. A humorous twist is intertwined in the writing, allowing the reader to relate to the given situations. As the chapters evolve, readers learn about the different classifications of drivers, and the problems to look for that usually hold up their commute. The ability to classify himself as to what type of driver he is will allow the reader to gain the knowledge and learn the tools and tips of everyday driving.
Readers will learn how to use their mind’s eye while driving, much like a spotter does for his driver in NASCAR. With this ability common driver’s can safely maneuver through traffic and shave minutes off their everyday commutes, while possessing the knowledge to identify problem drivers and avoid situations leading towards accidents.
© Copyright 2007 Ajax Cole (ajaxcole at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1320048-NASCAR-manuscript-synopsis