*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1320971-How-big-is-your-key
Rated: E · Essay · Fantasy · #1320971
The game that turned into an essay.
My way is foggy, but with the sun shining every once in a while, as I walk along. It’s exciting that things are not always so clear, but at times I also wish my whole path was touched by the warm sunlight. My cup is broken, but I’ve been dreaming about a nice big one, with some fun drawing, maybe a nice souvenir from a far away country, where I can have warm coffee and tea, to keep me warm in the winter nights.

My key is large, golden, shiny. Opens a big door. It’s sometimes tough to carry it, but I never drop it.

My wall is high, but I flip over it, with little difficulty at times. Practice makes it perfect. I remember in the past when I would just sit and cry, because i couldn’t make my way to the other side…

My home is big, Victorian style, with big windows and a big door, and some swinging transparent curtains. It has a beautiful garden, with mazes and sculptures, water fountains. Inside, a big table, where many can have dinner together, and tons of pictures of my loved ones. It has a nice fireplace, and a big couch in front of it.

Next to the house, there is a big river. This river is full of life at times, with lots of fish and birds around, and at times it seem like they take a break from all that, or travel far away.Life is my favorite game…

(Copenhagen, September 15th, 2005)
© Copyright 2007 Beautiful Doll Color Blue (marymaia at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1320971-How-big-is-your-key