*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1321669-Consumption
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by GoT
Rated: 13+ · Other · Comedy · #1321669
A children's tale for the lizard brain in us all.
A man goes into an electronics store. He asks a salesman, "What is the biggest, most expensive stereo you have, dear sir?" "Why, this one right here," the salesman replies "is ludicrously expensive." "I'll take it!" the man exclaims. "Will that be cash or credit, sir?" the salesman asks. "Credit of course," the man replies and promptly loads the bulky contraption into the back of his SUV. Almost home, the man gets into a serious car accident. The man is unhappy, his stereo has been crushed in the back of his SUV.

A man walks into an electronics store. He asks a salesman, "What is the smallest, least expensive stereo you have?" "Why, this one right here," the salesman replies "is a cheap piece of junk." "I'll take it!" the man exclaims. "Will that be cash or credit, sir?" the salesman asks. "Cash of course," the man replies and promptly loads the tiny gizmo into the back of his minivan. Almost home, the man gets into a serious accident. The man is dead, his stereo bounced forward in the crash and crushed the back of his skull.

There's a moral here; it's easy to see. For the young and for the old . Be smart, be safe, be successful. Buy bigger, buy better, buy bold!
© Copyright 2007 GoT (commie_b at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1321669-Consumption