*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1321782-rappers-in-high-school
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Comedy · #1321782
rappers in high school
Lil Kim would be the school hoe that made it cool to suck dick in the staircase. J-Lo would be the thick girl that half of the football team "wifed". Master P would be the loser that nobody really knows,who wears his own clothes that nobody likes. Biggie would be the fat ugly nigga with the fine ass girlfriend who has everyone wondering how he hooked that shit up.P Diddy would be the annoying nigga with good hair that got bitches on behalf of the crew he ran with.
Nas would be the dude normal popular kids couldn't figure out, but around his own crew he was that nigga. Jay-Z would be the quiet ugly kid who became popular late sophomore year because his rhymes were tight BUT lost half of his friends early senior year cause everyone found out half his rhymes WEREN'T HIS. ICE CUBE would be the school bully that ends up casted for the lead role in his senior class's rendition of "Romeo & Juliet". Dr. Dre would be the nigga that was held back twice and knew all the stories and secrets of the school. Beyonce would be the most popular girl in school that had beef with most of the girls because she had a new 'clique' every two weeks. R Kelly would be the dude that graduated 8 years ago and still goes back to the school to talk to girls. Ciara would be the girl that would've made the basketball team but was selected to be the captain of the step team and was voted 'best girl dancer'. Paul Wall & Eminem would be the ONLY white dudes that were down with the cool black people and got to roll with them at lunch and after skool. Cassidy would be the smooth nigga dat every body looked for if they needed something, from grills to last nights home work. Lil Jon would be the loud special ed student that takes classes at the back of the school. Ludacris would be the class clown that made all of the girls feel self conscious in gym. Kanye West would be the best dressed nigga who woulda got twice as many girls if he wasn't such a cocky mama's boy. Outkast would be the niggas that made pinstripes and polka dots MATCH, not to mention they seem like they're on drugs; though they never are. 50 Cent would be the no-name chubby nigga that takes a year off, and has everyone on his dick when he gets back showin off his bullet wounds. Ja Rule would be the wannabe thug that gets beat up every friday until he befriends a chubby loudmouth (Irv Gotti). Nelly would be the pretty-boy sophomore that plays on the varsity football team and all the females love him though most of the guys hate him.
Lil Bow Wow would be that skinny nigga in xxxl clothes that hangs out with his older brother and his crew because he has no friends in his grade. Christina Milian would be the "good girl" virgin that everyone wants to tap- she's never seen with any niggas and FINALLY when she is, its the corny drummer from the school band (Nick Cannon). Twista would be the kid who always writes 3000 word essays instead of the required 700 and still hangs out with procrastinators. Usher would be the only nigga in the choir and on the dance team - the dudes are cool with him but most of the teachers think he's secretly gay. Juvenille would be the guy u hated listening to cuz of the way he talked and ALWAYS raised his hand in class. Dem Franchize Boyz would be the cool ugly group of niggas that only wore white tees and set slang and dance trends for the entire school. Lil Wayne would be the street smart nigga that could freestyle to anything even the bells @ the end of each period. Mariah Carey would be the confused girl that looked white but only likes black guys. Jermaine Dupri would be the nigga nobody would remember 5 minutes after graduation.
Chris Brown would be the freshman that bagged all the pretty senior girls by singing to them until his voice and facial appearance changed in 10th grade. Mike Jones would be the short fat black nigga with no signatures in his yearbook that shocks everybody after H.S. Mary J. Blige would be the 'troubled' girl with the nice body that spent most of the time in the guidance counselors office talkin about her 'problems'. Remy Ma would be the conceited bitch that wins prom queen by threatening to slice all the other girls if they didn't vote for her. Eve would be the ghetto girl that could dress, do perms, rap, braid, play spades, fight, play Madden and STILL be sexy to all the niggas. Snoop would be the school pothead that drives a cadillac, shoulda graduated 2 yrs back, and smokes before, during and after class. Omarion would be the school prettyboy that would dance and win every Talent Show. Pretty Ricky would be the group of niggas that ran trains on a different girl every weekend. Rihanna would be the foreign exchange student from the Carribean that all the dudes hit on.
Sean Paul would be the only nigga that would get with Rihanna cuz no one else can understand him. Flava Flav would be the school janitor with stank ass breath that hit on all the young new teachers. Missy would be the fat ugly girl who is popular cause of her fresh sweatsuits and addidas. Trina would be the fine girl that doesn't realize that fucking the whole basketball team makes her a hoe NOT 'tha baddest bitch'. Tupac would be the deep poetic thug nigga that was the ring leader for most of the school's significant movements. Dipset would be the hood niggas walkin around in pink tees and bandanas lookin for trouble that had a collective D- average. D Block would be the niggas dat spent more time in the halls n staircases than in class. Fat Joe would be tha ONLY nigga in school with a double lunch period. Young Jeezy would be the nigga that missed prom because got arrested in his junior year for the 8 oz. bag of 'work' found in his locker.
Pharrell would be the ONLY black skateboarder @ skool, who also would have a colorful taste in music, earning him props with most students. Fabolous would be tha only one rockin evisus n bapes b4 n e one ever heard of it. Keyshia Cole would be the dime that got good grades because she could sing. Joe Budden would be tha ONLY nigga in school proud to rep Jerzy. G Unit would be the hood niggas that were rowdy in class but hung out with teachers and the principal at the afterschool program and helped the PTA and Ashanti would be the girl ALL the niggas knew because she got weekly shape ups.
© Copyright 2007 Young Money (seanhallmon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1321782-rappers-in-high-school