*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1321862-Man-of-few-words
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Erotica · #1321862
He never spoke. He took what he wanted and she more than delighted to let him.
He watched as she walked into the room. She was smoking hot. She wore a black
dress that clung to her like a second skin. Her hair was the color of fire and yet he yearned to burn him self with it. She seemed to dare any man to come to her and yet no one moved. She ran her index finger up her thigh. She was a siren and he couldn't ignore her sweet call.
He walked up to her and used his finger to follow the same exact trail, only he went a little higher. She smiled at him and inclined her head for him to follow. When they reached the front door he pushed her up against it and kissed her, running his hands all over her. He didn't care that people were there he wanted her. He dragged her outside and to his apartment which wasn't far. He pulled her into the house and pulled her up against him. He bruised her mouth using his tongue as a weapon of delicious torture. He removed her dress and gloried in the site of her body. She was smooth in all the right places. She was also curvy in the right places. Her breast were big and juicy. Her nipples were like roses. As he looked at her he saw them harden. He ran his finger down one and she gasped. He pulled her down onto the floor. She started to rip his clothes off of him. Buttons went flying from his short. When she was down they both lay naked on the floor. He took her nipple into his mouth and pulled on it so hard she had to bite back a scream. Her nails dug into his shoulders. He ran his hand to the middle of her legs. There he found her hot and wet. When he looked at her there it look like a wet fire and he wanted to burn himself. He used his mouth on her. Lapping at her like a cat lapping at his milk. He loved the taste of her. The smell of her. It was intoxicating.
He drove her over the peak again and again. The sounds they made were those of animals mating. When he finally buried himself within her he yelled his triumph. He thrust into her hard and fast making her climax again. He felt her tighten on him beckoning him to fall with her, but he wasn't done yet. He suckled on her nipple again and thrust faster and faster into and when she came again, he followed her over the edge.
© Copyright 2007 NOVEL-IDEAS (bookfanatic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1321862-Man-of-few-words